Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Pence in the spotlight

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 24 Dec 2020 00:25:05 -0000 (UTC), Arlen
Holder wrote:

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 13:45:53 -0500, micky wrote:

I'll bet it's live streamed.

Hi "micky" (aka Bob F., & T, and plenty of other socks),

This is yet another polite request asking you to stop trolling the repair
ng with your infantile always off topic political trolls.

Thanks!

One time on vacation, I was able to rent 1/3 of a room in a college
dormitory, when the school didn't have enough students to fill the dorm.
I was 61 years old, 40+ years older than those the building was bought
for (though there were others beyond college age, still younger than I).

It was a great place to stay and 8 years later I wanted to stay there
again, so I wrote and they wrote back that I was too old. I told them I
can get letters attesting to how juvenile I am, like from a 25 year old
friend of mine. (but they also said they had more students by then and
no room.)

I can still get those letters. Now juvenile isn't the same as
infantile, but I still don't feel insulted.

On another trip, I was 70 and my roommates were 38. We got along fine.