Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Pence in the spotlight

On Thursday, December 24, 2020 at 12:03:03 AM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
On 12/23/2020 10:45 AM, micky wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...da0efb91b de0

The Constitution directs states to send their electoral college votes to
Congress to be counted in a special joint session. An 1887 statute
requires Pence, as president of the Senate, to chair this joint session..

A joint session. I'll bet it's live streamed. Maybe even on the
broadcase networks.

Too late for Pence to redeem himself, but we'll see if he makes it
worse.

It is usually a big nothingburger. This year may be a farce.

Did you see that the Lincoln Project is still at work? They have apparently got Trump mad
at Pence now, because they put out another commercial, after the election that showed
Pence distancing himself from Trump. They only played it on air during the times and
places they figured it likely that Trump would be watching. Interesting, eh? If the Lincoln
Project can figure out how to screw with Trump's addled, narcissistic mind, just imagine
what our foreign enemies must be doing. We saw Putin and KJU play him like a fiddle
publicly.