Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Pence in the spotlight

On Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 3:05:29 PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 06:20:35 -0500, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 23 Dec 2020 21:02:53 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

On 12/23/2020 10:45 AM, micky wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...da0efb91b de0

The Constitution directs states to send their electoral college votes to
Congress to be counted in a special joint session. An 1887 statute
requires Pence, as president of the Senate, to chair this joint session.

A joint session. I'll bet it's live streamed. Maybe even on the
broadcase networks.

Too late for Pence to redeem himself, but we'll see if he makes it
worse.

It is usually a big nothingburger. This year may be a farce.

Trump and Pence spent more than hour [on Wednesday] in the oval office
and trump is "confused why Pence can't step in and" [do something that
would elect trump]. CNN I don't remember how CNN phrased it, but it
referred to the Jan. 6.

Other reports say that Trump is confused about the role Pence will play on
Jan, 6th. Pence will be presiding, but other than that he doesn't really
have an active role. Trump seems to think, according to aides and other
sources, that Pence can just short circuit the proceedings and declare
Trump the winner.

He really is a ****ing moron.

Cindy Hamilton