Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Proper way to hang your wrenches

This works very well. I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/20 6:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This works very well.Â* I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

I'd like to see his Channel Lock and Vise Grip
tools.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

This works very well. I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

Took a few seconds for it to sink in. LOL.

The board those wrenches are on is odd.
I just bought a peg board and it had the traditional
holes equally spaced. I'm not sure what that is.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/20 6:58 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:

This works very well. I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

Took a few seconds for it to sink in. LOL.

The board those wrenches are on is odd.
I just bought a peg board and it had the traditional
holes equally spaced. I'm not sure what that is.

Is it some sort of strap iron rather than pegboard
type stuff?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 12 Dec 2020 19:24:40 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

This works very well. I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

I tried that but the dog knocked some of them off and I coudln't decide
which was which. Which was 18mm and which was 20, and so forth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

This works very well.Â* I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

Took a few seconds for it to sink in.Â* LOL.

The board those wrenches are on is odd.
I just bought a peg board and it had the traditional
holes equally spaced.Â* I'm not sure what that is.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Is it some sort of strap iron rather than pegboard
type stuff?

Probably a specially made slotted hole sheet, like these

https://www.marcospecialtysteel.com/...slotted-holes/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

This works very well.Â* I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

Took a few seconds for it to sink in.Â* LOL.

The board those wrenches are on is odd.
I just bought a peg board and it had the traditional
holes equally spaced.Â* I'm not sure what that is.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Is it some sort of strap iron rather than pegboard
type stuff?

Probably a specially made slotted hole sheet, like these

https://www.marcospecialtysteel.com/...slotted-holes/

I thought it might be metal too.
It might be a display case.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This works very well. I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

I tried that but the dog knocked some of them off and I coudln't decide
which was which. Which was 18mm and which was 20, and so forth.

Don't mix up the SAE, Metrics and BSW or you will start stripping bolt
heads.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

This works very well. I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfzwMh3

Took a few seconds for it to sink in. LOL.

The board those wrenches are on is odd.
I just bought a peg board and it had the traditional
holes equally spaced. I'm not sure what that is.

Is it some sort of strap iron rather than pegboard
type stuff?

No, ot's just "pre-adjusted pegboard" to match the crescent wrenches
- - -