Posted to alt.war.vietnam, alt.home.repair, alt.slack, alt.astrology,alt.usage.english

Default Hang glider pilot dead in Idaho air show accident. Not one singleliberal demand for a hang glider ban.

Seems hypocritical, doesn't it?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hang-gl...ot-dead-mhafb-
mountain-home-air-force-base-idaho-air-show-crash-2018-06-02/

A hang glider died Saturday following an accident at the
Gunfighter Skies air show at Mountain Home Air Force Base
(MHAFB) in Idaho, according to the U.S. Air Force. CBS affiliate
KBOI-TV in Boise, Idaho, reports that the victim was transported
by air ambulance but later died of his injuries.

MHAFB officials tell KBOI-TV the pilot has been identified as
Dan Buchanan. Col. Joseph Kunkel called Buchanan a friend and a
hero and said that he performed in the event for the last 36
years.

KBOI-TV said a witness noticed the hang glider pilot making
steep drops trying to get to the ground.

"We didn't realize what was happening and then he went down,"
Tom Maxwell told KBOI-TV. "We continue to pray for him and his
family."

According to the Mountain Home Air Force Base, the "Gunfighter
Skies Air & Space Celebration" was taking place Saturday and
Sunday. It was celebrating its 75th anniversary.

KBOI-TV reported that the remainder of Saturday's events were
canceled but the event will continue Sunday -- and will focus on
paying tribute to Buchanan's memory.

"I'm extremely proud of the valiant effort that our first
responders had," Kunkel said. "Mountain Home Air Force Base is
continuing to respond to this and they way we're doing that is
we're providing support to Dan his family his friends and
frankly the community that was here at the airshow today."

MHAFB is a little more than 50 miles southeast of Boise.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 12:35:38 AM UTC-5, Jim Acosta wrote:
[...]

Rename them "Lynch Gliders" and the Commiecrat Freaks would go bonkers and demand a ban on them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hanging Monster