Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 20:21:19 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

A group of medical experts from around the country known as Americas
Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the
coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court
Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the virus. In
fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to
civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert
doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early treatment
is key.

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

AWESOME!!!!

Damn straight ! ... it makes me wonder why anyone
would ever listen to the CDC or WHO or to their state
and local experts on epidemics -
when they have this anonymous crowd of otherwise-idle
" front-line " medical " workers " ....
John T.

Cuomo says he doesn't trust the CDC or FDA. Why should I?

Yeah, why should you, senile hayseed! LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Doctors speak out on coronavirus misinformation

On 10/22/2020 11:22 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 23:04:43 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 10/22/2020 10:18 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
This is going to sound complicated, but it's not.
1. Wearing a mask doesn't guarantee you won't catch it or pass it on.
2. Not wearing a mask doesn't guarantee you will catch it.

Masks aren't magic. They only slow the spread, they don't stop the spread.
They do much better than no masks, but they aren't perfect.

It's easy peasy ... masks don't do anything to protect anyone from
viruses. Glad you agree.

Hmm, I thought I was dumbing down a simple topic, jokingly calling it
complicated, so I'm disappointed to see that it still flew over your head.

I dumbed it down for you ... Masks don't work to protect anyone from
viruses.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 9:44 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 9:31 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 09:23:12 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

A group of medical experts from around the country known as Americas
Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the
coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court
Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the virus. In
fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to
civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert
doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early treatment
is key.

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

AWESOME!!!!

Crime? Maybe you should join a gang.
[]'s

Did you even listen/view the video?? What they're saying is logical,
reasonable, and is the truth.

Did you forget ? We're not supposed to question our would-be masters
lest they cancel us . You'll note that it's only the liberal-controlled
MSM that's calling them dangerous liars . I say let 'em have their say
and let the people decide who to believe(I believe them over MSM ...) .
Have you noticed the marked decrease of conservative comment and content
on the social networks lately . Can you say CENSORED ? Their article 230
immunities must be revoked now !
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2020 1:32 PM, Snag wrote:

Did you even listen/view the video??* What they're saying is logical,
reasonable, and is the truth.

* Did you forget ? We're not supposed to question our would-be masters
lest they cancel us . You'll note that it's only the liberal-controlled
MSM that's calling them dangerous liars . I say let 'em have their say
and let the people decide who to believe(I believe them over MSM ...) .
Have you noticed the marked decrease of conservative comment and content
on the social networks lately . Can you say CENSORED ? Their article 230
immunities must be revoked now !

If you don't trust and get your information from the MSM where do you
get it? Why do you think they can be trusted?

Is it censored because it is conservative or because it was fact checked
and found to be false? Both sides are smearing the other.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

You believe the alleged doctor who believes in demons and aliens?

Have you noticed the marked decrease of conservative comment and content
on the social networks lately . Can you say CENSORED ? Their article 230
immunities must be revoked now !

Conservatives can start their own social networks and "censor" liberal speech.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

The silent majority will still be voting.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

Yes! Will be fun to see the results.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

We will see just how small of a minority they are these days. They have
long ago been supplanted by even more right wing wackos. Combined, they
are doing a great job of proving just how little the Repub party cares
about the American public.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 6:13:57 AM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
A group of medical experts from around the country known as Americas Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the virus. In fact, they said the masks are socially divisive

It's only divisive because of people like this that choose to make wearing
a mask a crazy political issue.

and pose a threat to civil liberties as well as national security.

National security? Thanks for proving my above point.

However, they assert doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early treatment is key.

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

Sure doctors are capable of treating Covid, but we still have 230K dead
here, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 3:13 AM, Joe wrote:

"Wearing masks could save more than 100,000 lives in the next few
months: new study"

https://thehill.com/changing-america...n-100000-lives

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

Cuomo like many of us doesn't trust the CDC of FDA today because the
evil orange clown is attacking them, pressuring them, trying to get them
to lie and do whatever it takes to minimize Covid so he can get re-elected.
That includes tremendous pressure to get a vaccine out, any vaccine,
before the election. Trump again lied last night at the debate and
promised vaccines are coming within "weeks". That's why a lot of us don't
trust Trump's govt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 11:21:17 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 10:17 AM, Carlos Peraza wrote:
On 10/22/2020 10:51 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 9:46 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/22/2020 7:23 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
A group of medical experts from around the country known as Americas
Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the
coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court
Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the
virus. In
fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to
civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert
doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early
treatment
is key.

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

AWESOME!!!!

"The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy
theories"

DID YOU actually listen to the video???

I saw a solo motorcyclist ride by my house the other day wearing an
N-Zero mask but not wearing a helmet.

It made me realize that the leftist MSM has made people absolutely
petrified of this silly virus.

There are thousands of people just in my city and surrounding cities to
me who don't wear masks. We've been living life normally this entire
time, and we're all still alive and prospering.

--
Maggie

And your cite for that fact, that of thousands of people in your area,
they are all still alive, no one has died from Covid would be?

Never mind

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

As always, she is "living" in a vacuum.

"Wearing masks could save more than 100,000 lives in the next few
months: new study"

https://thehill.com/changing-america...n-100000-lives
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2020 12:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/23/2020 1:32 PM, Snag wrote:

Did you even listen/view the video??* What they're saying is logical,
reasonable, and is the truth.

** Did you forget ? We're not supposed to question our would-be
masters lest they cancel us . You'll note that it's only the
liberal-controlled MSM that's calling them dangerous liars . I say let
'em have their say and let the people decide who to believe(I believe
them over MSM ...) . Have you noticed the marked decrease of
conservative comment and content on the social networks lately . Can
you say CENSORED ? Their article 230 immunities must be revoked now !

If you don't trust and get your information from the MSM where do you
get it?* Why do you think they can be trusted?

Is it censored because it is conservative or because it was fact checked
and found to be false?* Both sides are smearing the other.

I watch information from both sides . The truth lies somewhere in
between . I tend to give more credence to sources that just relay the
facts without opining . Having had personal experience with TV reporters
loose interpretation and selective reporting of the facts , their
content carries less weight ...
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

Do you have solid evidence neither exists ? I dunno about demons ,
but it's a pretty sure bet that we ain't alone in this universe . And
they're watching ...

Have you noticed the marked decrease of conservative comment and content
on the social networks lately . Can you say CENSORED ? Their article 230
immunities must be revoked now !

Conservatives can start their own social networks and "censor" liberal speech.

Cindy Hamilton

But Cindy , the real goal is to have NON-PARTISAN platforms that
allow ALL ideas to be presented . Look back in history at how many great
men were pilloried by The Deep State of their era . What possibly great
discovery are we potentially stifling to the detriment of the entire
Human Race ?
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

"White Mississippians, who have been slower to embrace masks, now
driving coronavirus infections in the state"

"Over the summer, the majority of people dying from the coronavirus in
Mississippi were Black. In recent months, however, the state has seen a
pretty remarkable shift, state epidemiologist Thomas Dobbs told CNN on
Thursday. White people now account for the largest share of new
infections and fatalities possibly because theyve been more skeptical
of social distancing and masks, he said.

Broadly speaking, the Black community appears to have embraced
mask-wearing and social distancing, and it may well be because they
were hit so hard and have personal experience, Dobbs said. But health
officials havent seen the same level of adherence to such measures
among other segments of the population. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...VEJRNCMIHJX6HU
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 5:39:31 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 10:58 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't say you're *all* still alive and prospering. Tulsa County seems
to have nearly 21,000 cases and nearly 200 deaths.

LESS than 1% death rate.

What's your point?

That your claim that all are alive and well in OK is just more BS?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 11:19:03 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

What's your point? There are 20,800 people who are surviving the virus.
How many of those wear masks or don't wear masks is not information you
cared to list. Wonder why?

No, Jenn, I don't wonder why. I'm firmly in the science camp.

This is going to sound complicated, but it's not.
1. Wearing a mask doesn't guarantee you won't catch it or pass it on.
2. Not wearing a mask doesn't guarantee you will catch it.

Masks aren't magic. They only slow the spread, they don't stop the spread..
They do much better than no masks, but they aren't perfect.

Trumptards have a difficult time with math. They prefer to live in a
black and white world, anything more is too complex for them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

Gab.com is filled with refugees from ****ter and farcebook. These aren't
pedophiles and druggies. They're normal people who got blocked for
posting Christian content or questioning authority.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

"If 95% of Americans wore masks in public, more than 100,000 lives could
be saved from Covid-19 through February, a new modeling study suggests.
The study -- from the Covid-19 forecasting team at the University of
Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation -- notes that,
in September, only about 49% of US residents reported that they "always"
wear a mask in public.

If mask-wearing is 49% through February and states continue with
removing social distancing mandates, the Covid-19 death toll across the
United States could reach about 1 million deaths by February 28,
according to the study, published in the journal Nature Medicine on Friday.
Yet under the assumption that states shut down when their daily death
rate exceeds 8 deaths per 1 million people in the population but
mask-wearing doesn't change, the study's model projections forecast the
death toll could reach 511,373 deaths by February 28"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/23/healt...ess/index.html

Trumptards have a difficult time with math. They prefer to live in a
black and white world, anything more is too complex for them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

When did you get booted?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

Do you trust a doctor that believes in the devil? Careful now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-22 04:25, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:13:47 -0400, Joe
wrote:

A group of medical experts from around the country known as Americas Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the virus. In fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early treatment is key.

Don't you have some kind of medical board in the US, or is it
a "free-for-all".
Those doctors should have their licenses revoked for spreading
misinformation that will cause the death of thousands of their
patients.
England has the GMC.
The GMC statute states doctors must ""Act without delay if you
have good reason to believe that you or a colleague may be putting
patients at risk," to a new duty to, "Take prompt action if you think
that patient safety, dignity or comfort is being compromised".
Most other countries have similar boards.

Seems the US has become a third world country....
[]'s

Here you go again Comrade Doctor. You have
ZERO scientific proof to back up the **** you
pull out your commie ass.

Here is the data Comrade:

85% of Coronavirus Patients Reported Wearing Masks
Always or Often

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/...mm6936a5-H.pdf

REAL EFFECTIVE HUH COMRADE!

This is not about public safety, this is about Fascism
and conformity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

OH and Comrade, now you are wanting to PERSECUTE
anyone who does not follow some warm axiom you pull
out your ass. What a totalitarianist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 18:05:25 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Do you trust a doctor that believes in the devil? Careful now.

What senile **** is this about again, senile gossip? tsk

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 18:00:34 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Gab.com is filled with refugees from ****ter and farcebook. These aren't
pedophiles and druggies. They're normal people who got blocked for
posting Christian content or questioning authority.

Why don't you senile troll and typical Trumptad just **** off to some ng
like alt.senile.gossip?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

She's not talking about any kind of silent majority. She's talking about people
like her, of whom she imagines there are a lot more than there actually are..

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

You're smarter than that. The goal is for someone to make buttloads of
money. Every new medium has been that way.

Look back in history at how many great
men were pilloried by The Deep State of their era . What possibly great
discovery are we potentially stifling to the detriment of the entire
Human Race ?

Cars that run on water and get 100 mpg, apparently.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

Christian content like "love thy neighbor as thyself" or Christian content like
"gays are going to burn in hell and we may as well get them there faster"?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

I don't know what my doctor's religious beliefs are. His scientific beliefs
are solid.

I don't really see a problem with religion and science coexisting, unless
you try to substitute the former for the latter.

I have no need for religion, but I recognize that some people feel that need.
As long as they don't inflict religion on me, I'm willing to humor them.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

Gab.com is filled with refugees from ****ter and farcebook. These aren't
pedophiles and druggies. They're normal people who got blocked for
posting Christian content or questioning authority.

Christian content like "love thy neighbor as thyself" or Christian content like
"gays are going to burn in hell and we may as well get them there faster"?
Cindy Hamilton

... at which end of that spectrum does your shiny new
__ appointed for life __ Supreme Court Judge
land nearest .. ?
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

I'm not worried. Life will go on as it's always done after every other
election.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

The Republicans I know, including myself, care about our nation big
time. We want a Constitutional Republic, not some wishy washy touchy
feeling nation that can't defend itself, doesn't have borders, and
doesn't care about the citizens.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

geez ... I live in this city and have eyes, am all over social media,
and can SEE they're still alive.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

I'd say there are thousands who don't wear masks here who all are still
alive and prospering. What don't you understand about those words?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

That's strictly an opinion - there's no means to predict the future. LOL

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

[...]

Right. The Repubs want one that just wants to take away millions of
people health care, medicare, social security, unemployment insurance,
food for children, and tear families apart at the border, and to sell
off public resources and parks to for profit businesses to make millions
on. They also want to ignore science when it compromises their politics
or profits. Basically, "I got mine, screw you"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

Sure, some of them are still alive, but at the same time they are
killing people all over your state at record levels again because they
refuse to take the simplest precautions to avoid spreading a deadly disease.

What don't you understand about those words?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

80 dead in your state in the last week and rising quickly. Maybe your
eyes are getting weak.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

The scientists have been WAY more accurate with their predictions than
trump and his tards. The Repubs have been wrong on every call they made.

trump "15 cases today, down to none soon", ..... " we are around the turn."
Scientists " possible 400,000 total dead by the end of the year."

And clearly, even in your state, cases are spiking higher than ever.

And the scientists say clearly - masks can make a big difference if used.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/23/healt...ess/index.html