Posted to alt.home.repair
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default Doctors speak out on coronavirus misinformation

On 10/23/2020 2:03 PM, wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 1:32:17 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
On 10/22/2020 9:44 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 9:31 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 09:23:12 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

A group of medical experts from around the country known as Americas
Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the
coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court
Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the virus. In
fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to
civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert
doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early treatment
is key.

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

AWESOME!!!!

Crime? Maybe you should join a gang.
[]'s

Did you even listen/view the video?? What they're saying is logical,
reasonable, and is the truth.

Did you forget ? We're not supposed to question our would-be masters
lest they cancel us . You'll note that it's only the liberal-controlled
MSM that's calling them dangerous liars . I say let 'em have their say
and let the people decide who to believe(I believe them over MSM ...) .

You believe the alleged doctor who believes in demons and aliens?

Do you have solid evidence neither exists ? I dunno about demons ,
but it's a pretty sure bet that we ain't alone in this universe . And
they're watching ...

Have you noticed the marked decrease of conservative comment and content
on the social networks lately . Can you say CENSORED ? Their article 230
immunities must be revoked now !

Conservatives can start their own social networks and "censor" liberal speech.

Cindy Hamilton

But Cindy , the real goal is to have NON-PARTISAN platforms that
allow ALL ideas to be presented . Look back in history at how many great
men were pilloried by The Deep State of their era . What possibly great
discovery are we potentially stifling to the detriment of the entire
Human Race ?
--
Snag