Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Doctors speak out on coronavirus misinformation

On 10/23/2020 1:36 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/23/2020 1:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 11:21:17 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 10:17 AM, Carlos Peraza wrote:
On 10/22/2020 10:51 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 9:46 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/22/2020 7:23 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:
A group of medical experts from around the country known as
Americas
Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the
coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court
Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the
virus. In
fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a
threat to
civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert
doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early
treatment
is key.

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

AWESOME!!!!

"The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy
theories"

DID YOU actually listen to the video???

I saw a solo motorcyclist ride by my house the other day wearing an
N-Zero mask but not wearing a helmet.

It made me realize that the leftist MSM has made people absolutely
petrified of this silly virus.

There are thousands of people just in my city and surrounding cities to
me who don't wear masks.Β* We've been living life normally this entire
time, and we're all still alive and prospering.

--
Maggie

And your cite for that fact, that of thousands of people in your area,
they are all still alive, no one has died from Covid would be?

Never mind

As always, she is "living" in a vacuum.

"Wearing masks could save more than 100,000 lives in the next few
months: new study"

https://thehill.com/changing-america...n-100000-lives

"White Mississippians, who have been slower to embrace masks, now
driving coronavirus infections in the state"

"Over the summer, the majority of people dying from the coronavirus in
Mississippi were Black. In recent months, however, the state has €œseen a
pretty remarkable shift,€ state epidemiologist Thomas Dobbs told CNN on
Thursday. White people now account for the largest share of new
infections and fatalities €” possibly because theyve been more skeptical
of social distancing and masks, he said.

Broadly speaking, the Black community appears to have embraced
mask-wearing and social distancing, €œand it may well be because they
were hit so hard and have personal experience,€ Dobbs said. But health
officials havent seen the same level of adherence to such measures
among €œother segments of the population.€ "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...VEJRNCMIHJX6HU