Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_30_] Muggles[_30_] is offline

Default Doctors speak out on coronavirus misinformation

On 10/22/2020 11:22 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 23:04:43 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 10/22/2020 10:18 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
This is going to sound complicated, but it's not.
1. Wearing a mask doesn't guarantee you won't catch it or pass it on.
2. Not wearing a mask doesn't guarantee you will catch it.

Masks aren't magic. They only slow the spread, they don't stop the spread.
They do much better than no masks, but they aren't perfect.

It's easy peasy ... masks don't do anything to protect anyone from
viruses. Glad you agree.

Hmm, I thought I was dumbing down a simple topic, jokingly calling it
complicated, so I'm disappointed to see that it still flew over your head.

I dumbed it down for you ... Masks don't work to protect anyone from
viruses.

--
Maggie