Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hispanic Leaders Speak out

"james g. keegan jr."

Remove RCM, eih?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message

"james g. keegan jr."

Remove RCM, eih?

Why don't YOU remove it, goofball ?

-as it is, they won't see your above reply because it ONLY went to RCM....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote in message

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message

"james g. keegan jr."

Remove RCM, eih?

Why don't YOU remove it, goofball ?

-as it is, they won't see your above reply
because it ONLY went to RCM....

That was the intent, you stupid jackass troll....
You are just a useless snob insulting
everyone any chance you get.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message

"james g. keegan jr."

Remove RCM, eih?

Why don't YOU remove it, goofball ?

-as it is, they won't see your above reply because it ONLY went to
RCM....

That was the intent,

you stupid jackass troll....

Proly not....

You are just a useless

Proly not.....

snob

Proly

nsulting everyone any chance you get.

Mostly....

Hey Sam, we gocher back!! LOL
--
EA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Existential Angst"

Hey Sam, we gocher back!! LOL
--
EA

Huh.. ****ing hacksaw machinist in the ass, eih?

plonk the both of you, bye bye ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message

"Existential Angst"

Hey Sam, we gocher back!! LOL
--
EA

Huh.. ****ing hacksaw machinist in the ass, eih?

plonk the both of you, bye bye ...

Please give my condolances to yer wife and kids...
Sunday dinners in your doublewide must be one long insufferable bitch....
eih??
--
EA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message

"james g. keegan jr."

Remove RCM, eih?

Why don't YOU remove it, goofball ?

-as it is, they won't see your above reply because it ONLY went to
RCM....

That was the intent,

you stupid jackass troll....

Proly not....

You are just a useless

Proly not.....

snob

Proly

nsulting everyone any chance you get.

Mostly....

Hey Sam, we gocher back!! LOL

Thanks but I'd rather you stay where I can keep an eye on your ass.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message

"james g. keegan jr."

Remove RCM, eih?

Why don't YOU remove it, goofball ?

-as it is, they won't see your above reply because it ONLY went to
RCM....

That was the intent,

you stupid jackass troll....

Proly not....

You are just a useless

Proly not.....

snob

Proly

nsulting everyone any chance you get.

Mostly....

Hey Sam, we gocher back!! LOL

Thanks but I'd rather you stay where I can keep an eye on your ass.

Quite alright.... and lucky for you, I have a really nice ass....
--
EA