Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Doctors speak out on coronavirus misinformation

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 8:00:35 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 10/23/2020 11:32 AM, Snag wrote:
On 10/22/2020 9:44 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/22/2020 9:31 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 09:23:12 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 10/22/2020 5:13 AM, Joe wrote:

A group of medical experts from around the country known as Americas
Frontline Doctors are speaking out against misinformation on the
coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the steps of the Supreme Court
Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the
virus. In
fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to
civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert
doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early
treatment
is key.

https://www.oann.com/doctors-take-do...n-coronavirus/

AWESOME!!!!

Crime? Maybe you should join a gang.
[]'s

Did you even listen/view the video?? What they're saying is logical,
reasonable, and is the truth.

Did you forget ? We're not supposed to question our would-be masters
lest they cancel us . You'll note that it's only the liberal-controlled
MSM that's calling them dangerous liars . I say let 'em have their say
and let the people decide who to believe(I believe them over MSM ...) .
Have you noticed the marked decrease of conservative comment and content
on the social networks lately . Can you say CENSORED ? Their article 230
immunities must be revoked now !

Gab.com is filled with refugees from ****ter and farcebook. These aren't
pedophiles and druggies. They're normal people who got blocked for
posting Christian content or questioning authority.

Christian content like "love thy neighbor as thyself" or Christian content like
"gays are going to burn in hell and we may as well get them there faster"?

Cindy Hamilton