Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Missouri's governor refused to mandate masks, now tested positive

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio... ed_4_na-ans_4

When will they ever learn?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:54:02 -0400, micky
wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio... ed_4_na-ans_4

When will they ever learn?

And his wife. If people don't care about themselves, how about their
spice, parents, gparents?
Posted to alt.home.repair

When will they ever learn?

And his wife. If people don't care about themselves, how about their
spice, parents, gparents?

What is your point, exactly ?

Canada has 2 national party leaders with covid ;
the Prime Minister's wife had it early in the pandemic ..

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...e-for-covid-19

Do you only critisize the folks you disagree with who get it ?

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/24/2020 10:30 AM, wrote:

When will they ever learn?

And his wife. If people don't care about themselves, how about their
spice, parents, gparents?

What is your point, exactly ?

Canada has 2 national party leaders with covid ;
the Prime Minister's wife had it early in the pandemic ..

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...e-for-covid-19

Do you only critisize the folks you disagree with who get it ?

John T.

He criticizes anyone who disagrees with him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/24/2020 9:54 AM, micky wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio... ed_4_na-ans_4

When will they ever learn?

I tested positive for last year's flu and I'll probably test positive for this year's flu too.Â* Should I wear a mask 24/7/365?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

I tested positive for last year's flu and I'll probably test positive for this year's flu too.* Should I wear a mask 24/7/365?

Did you get the flu shot ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 24 Sep 2020 12:06:30 -0400, Bernhard
wrote:

On 9/24/2020 9:54 AM, micky wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio... ed_4_na-ans_4

When will they ever learn?

I tested positive for last year's flu and I'll probably test positive for this year's flu too.* Should I wear a mask 24/7/365?

Only when you're near other people, but don't worry too much. Stupid is
not catching.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , NONONOmisc07
@bigfoot.com says...

Only when you're near other people, but don't worry too much. Stupid is
not catching.

Sometimes I believe stupid is catching. Look at some of the masses of
people that get together to protest or vote for certain parties or
people in the parties.

Depending on who you ask a good portion of this country is stupid for
putting in power the partys that are.

It just seems stupid that the best this country can do is to put people
like Trump or Biden for the choice of president.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-09-24 06:54, micky wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio... ed_4_na-ans_4

When will they ever learn?

Micky,

What utter politically correct bull****. He would
have caught it mask or no mask. Mask are useless.
Don't let science get in your way.

Oh, and he will recover and provide social (herd)
immunity for the rest of us. OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ralph Mowery writes:

In article , NONONOmisc07
@bigfoot.com says...

Only when you're near other people, but don't worry too much. Stupid is
not catching.

Sometimes I believe stupid is catching. Look at some of the masses of
people that get together to protest or vote for certain parties or
people in the parties.

Depending on who you ask a good portion of this country is stupid for
putting in power the partys that are.

It just seems stupid that the best this country can do is to put people
like Trump or Biden for the choice of president.

You putting Trump and Biden in the same category makes me wonder how smart
you are.

We've had a few smart presidents during my life time.
I wonder if you can identify them.

First think about it, then do the Google searches. Being smart isn't
always the best qualification for a leader.

On your general point, I have to agree. The USA has developed a culture
that doesn't value being smart.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/24/2020 6:54 AM, micky wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio... ed_4_na-ans_4

When will they ever learn?

And Missouri is the biggest hotspot for covid in the country now.