Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default 22.3 percent of fatally injured motorists who were tested for drugs tested positive for marijuana in

"BurfordTJustice"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

"Diesel" wrote in message
GsHlX7ezDK6Gj...
: "BurfordTJustice"
: news : alt.home.repair, wrote:
:
: [snip]
:
: Spoken like a true dope head.
:
: Are you able to dispute anything provided in either of the two
: urls I shared?

Spoken like a true dope head...

So that's a no?

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"BurfordTJustice" newsfpadd$g2j$1@dont-
email.me Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:28:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Were you not charged for illegal drug use?

Nope.

So nothing has changed.

Your inability to be able to backup the statements made in an article
you thought was relevant to share with these newsgroups has been
noted. It's impossible to ignore.

Does you current employer (errand boi job) know
you were charged?

My current as well as previous employers all perform what's known as
a thorough background check and drug test prior to hiring and
randomly there after.

I don't drive for any cargo/mail carriers, nor do I work for uber, or
any 'errand running' service of any kind. I do the same stuff as
everybody else on the crew I work with. If I could make the same
amount of cash either salary or hourly (with the required hours) as I
do presently by running errands instead, I'd ****ing jump on it.

Don't get me wrong, I love doing electrical and IT work, but, it's
not all a ****ing bed of roses.

Although I'd get bored rather quickly, on some days, i'd take an
errand boi position or job over what I do for the same pay rate, sure
would; can't think of a person who wouldn't want to say, skip service
entrance/feed wire pull day to make the same amount of money, running
errands instead. Sign me the **** up!

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Another smooth escape disguised as a dramatic exit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 2:56:17 AM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
[...]

I enjoyed working for an electrical contracting and service company where I was doing a lot of traveling. I got to see a lot of several states and $30..00/hr plus expenses back in the 1980's wasn't chump change. I liked running service calls because I wasn't stuck in one place all day long. I miss being able to get up and go. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.computer.workshop

"BurfordTJustice"
news alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip]

yet your so called 'computer/it skills"
required you to have a day job cause they can't pay the rent...LOL

*yawn* does it bother you much when someone (such as myself) tears
your bull**** posts apart, AND, calls out various lies you respond
with when they do? Your latest snarky comment doesn't even make
sense.

Do you bother to take the time to review your posts (even a little?)
before you press send/post? You know, to make sure that whatever you
wrote, actually applies to the discussion AND makes sense? You
clearly didn't with this wannabe so bad, comment. Since I outright
own the place I call home, who exactly would I be paying rent to?
Myself?

My skills in IT and electrical trades provides me a comfortable
living, I have no complaints. I don't see the problem you think
exists in making more money by being well versed in two trades which
will always be in demand. It ensures, no matter what, my happy ass
can find gainful employment. You don't have a clue as to what you're
writing about concerning my employment current or otherwise anyway.
Which is the norm for you concerning anything you comment or post.

Many people are capable of and seek to improve themselves in one way
shape or form. Then, we have people like you who are content to
wallow in willful ignorance for their entire miserable life.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
What has got two legs and bleeds?
Half a dog!