Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default 22.3 percent of fatally injured motorists who were tested for drugs tested positive for marijuana in

"BurfordTJustice" newsfpadd$g2j$1@dont-
email.me Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:28:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Were you not charged for illegal drug use?

Nope.

So nothing has changed.

Your inability to be able to backup the statements made in an article
you thought was relevant to share with these newsgroups has been
noted. It's impossible to ignore.

Does you current employer (errand boi job) know
you were charged?

My current as well as previous employers all perform what's known as
a thorough background check and drug test prior to hiring and
randomly there after.

I don't drive for any cargo/mail carriers, nor do I work for uber, or
any 'errand running' service of any kind. I do the same stuff as
everybody else on the crew I work with. If I could make the same
amount of cash either salary or hourly (with the required hours) as I
do presently by running errands instead, I'd ****ing jump on it.

Don't get me wrong, I love doing electrical and IT work, but, it's
not all a ****ing bed of roses.

Although I'd get bored rather quickly, on some days, i'd take an
errand boi position or job over what I do for the same pay rate, sure
would; can't think of a person who wouldn't want to say, skip service
entrance/feed wire pull day to make the same amount of money, running
errands instead. Sign me the **** up!

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he