Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 6 Major Retailers Mandate Face Masks for Shoppers

Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in stores for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in place.

So here's The List for all you masktards (so you'll feel safe):

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

So next time you need a tubafor, go visit the masktards at Menards.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Gretchen Hitler has brought this to us :
Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in stores
for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in place.

Good on them!!

Masks are a good idea.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 07 Jul 2020 07:34:26 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Gretchen Hitler has brought this to us :
Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in stores
for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in place.

Good on them!!

Masks are a good idea.

+1

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2020 7:16 AM, Gretchen Hitler wrote:
Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in
stores for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in
place.

So here's The List for all you masktards (so you'll feel safe):

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

So next time you need a tubafor, go visit the masktards at Menards.

Thanks, now I know where to shop and feel a bit safer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2020 9:53 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/7/2020 6:16 AM, Gretchen Hitler wrote:
Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in
stores for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in
place.

So here's The List for all you masktards (so you'll feel safe):

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

So next time you need a tubafor, go visit the masktards at Menards.

Only a FEW are making it a requirement, and the majority are only
ENCOURAGING people to wear masks. I don't wear a mask.

If the Wuhan-19 was actually harmful and masks actually worked, I might consider wearing one.Â* LOL

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2020 4:16 AM, Gretchen Hitler wrote:

Hitler indeed - you lose. Godwin's rule.

The voters in Michigan overwhelmingly approve Whitmer's actions to
protect the people.

Gov Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan has an approval rating of 63%.

Too bad the public knows how wrong you are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2020 9:33 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 7/7/2020 9:53 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/7/2020 6:16 AM, Gretchen Hitler wrote:
Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in
stores for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in
place.

So here's The List for all you masktards (so you'll feel safe):

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

So next time you need a tubafor, go visit the masktards at Menards.

Only a FEW are making it a requirement, and the majority are only
ENCOURAGING people to wear masks.Â* I don't wear a mask.

If the Wuhan-19 was actually harmful and masks actually worked, I might
consider wearing one.Â* LOL

yeah ... thing is, I still can't breath through a mask.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 09:23:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/7/2020 7:16 AM, Gretchen Hitler wrote:
Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in
stores for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in
place.

So here's The List for all you masktards (so you'll feel safe):

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

So next time you need a tubafor, go visit the masktards at Menards.

Thanks, now I know where to shop and feel a bit safer.

At least you stated it correctly. You may feel safer. Whether you
actually are safer depends on what you do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/20 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

yeah ... thing is, I still can't breath through a mask.

But you can BREATHE through a mask, and that is what's important.

BTW, this kind
(https://sparc.industries/collections...red-respirator)
is easier to breathe through.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/7/2020 2:39 PM, Sam E wrote:
On 7/7/20 10:36 AM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

yeah ... thing is, I still can't breath through a mask.

But you can BREATHE through a mask, and that is what's important.

BTW, this kind
(https://sparc.industries/collections...red-respirator)
is easier to breathe through.

Now that's a fashion statement if I ever saw one.

I'll pass... but thanks.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-07-07, Muggles wrote:
yeah ... thing is, I still can't breath through a mask.

Careful, under the latest Communist political correctness diktats unless
you are a Negro you are not permitted to "I can't breathe".

The US Census, what info must you give? -- http://censusfacts.info
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
The facts about Climate Change -- http://www.RealClimateScience.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-07-07, Muggles wrote:
yeah ... thing is, I still can't breath through a mask.

Careful, under the latest Communist political correctness diktats unless
you are a Negro you are not permitted to "I can't breathe".

Stupid BS.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-07-07, Muggles wrote:
yeah ... thing is, I still can't breath through a mask.

Careful, under the latest Communist political correctness diktats unless
you are a Negro you are not permitted to "I can't breathe".

hahaha!!!!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm not sure what this thread has to do with DIY home stuff....
o Hence, here is some actual science on DIY face masks that may be of use.

o *Face Masks for the General Public by the Royal Society DELVE Initiative*
https://rs-delve.github.io/reports/2020/05/04/face-masks-for-the-general-public.html

o *Testing Shows Type of Cloth Used in Homemade Masks Makes a Difference*
https://newsroom.wakehealth.edu/News-Releases/2020/04/Testing-Shows-Type-of-Cloth-Used-in-Homemade-Masks-Makes-a-Difference

o *DIY Cloth Face Coverings*
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html

See also:
o *What are the best materials for making a DIY ~0.3 micron mask at home to filter in the coronavirus?*
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.home.repair/Mz_aRrYW_Ow

o *The environmental dangers of employing single-use face masks*
https://www.plasticwastehub.org.uk/news/the-environmental-dangers-of-employing-single-use-face-masks-as-part-of-a-covid-19-exit-strategy
--
The ignorati abound on Usenet regarding the science of the coronavirus.
o Does a single person espousing the privacy sink covid trackers even know what a cytokine storm is?