Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_28_] Muggles[_28_] is offline

Default 6 Major Retailers Mandate Face Masks for Shoppers

On 7/7/2020 9:33 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 7/7/2020 9:53 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/7/2020 6:16 AM, Gretchen Hitler wrote:
Some of America's biggest retail companies are requiring face masks in
stores for shoppers as well as staff, whether or not local rules are in
place.

So here's The List for all you masktards (so you'll feel safe):

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...ronavirus.html

So next time you need a tubafor, go visit the masktards at Menards.

Only a FEW are making it a requirement, and the majority are only
ENCOURAGING people to wear masks.Â* I don't wear a mask.

If the Wuhan-19 was actually harmful and masks actually worked, I might
consider wearing one.Â* LOL

yeah ... thing is, I still can't breath through a mask.

--
Maggie