Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_3_] Dan Espen[_3_] is offline

Default Missouri's governor refused to mandate masks, now tested positive

Ralph Mowery writes:

In article , NONONOmisc07
@bigfoot.com says...

Only when you're near other people, but don't worry too much. Stupid is
not catching.

Sometimes I believe stupid is catching. Look at some of the masses of
people that get together to protest or vote for certain parties or
people in the parties.

Depending on who you ask a good portion of this country is stupid for
putting in power the partys that are.

It just seems stupid that the best this country can do is to put people
like Trump or Biden for the choice of president.

You putting Trump and Biden in the same category makes me wonder how smart
you are.

We've had a few smart presidents during my life time.
I wonder if you can identify them.

First think about it, then do the Google searches. Being smart isn't
always the best qualification for a leader.

On your general point, I have to agree. The USA has developed a culture
that doesn't value being smart.

--
Dan Espen