Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto programming OTA channels when you have a Rotor ?

We have an antenna tower with a antenna rotor.
How do I auto program the channels with the rotor in use ?
Every time you start the programming, it wipes the previous channels.

I want to be able to set the antenna in one direction, Search ...
Set the antenna in another direction, Search ...
Etc ...

Anyone know how to make it do that ? Most of our TVs are Sony(s).
Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

Yes, but have you measured how much signal loss that you have at the splitter ?
Try pulling out the splitter and connecting each antenna w/bullet and see if the reception changes/increase on any of the stations ?

Thanks for the input.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 7:56:06 PM UTC-7, wrote:
We have an antenna tower with a antenna rotor.
How do I auto program the channels with the rotor in use ?
Every time you start the programming, it wipes the previous channels.

I want to be able to set the antenna in one direction, Search ...
Set the antenna in another direction, Search ...
Etc ...

Anyone know how to make it do that ? Most of our TVs are Sony(s).
Thanks

Ummm... Good luck with that. You may need to make a physical list of all the channels you get when autoprogramming in all directions. Then Autoprogram in the direction with the most stations. Manually add all the rest. PITA sorry.
HTH Jon
Posted to alt.home.repair

Making a physical list is exactly what I want to avoid !

Any other Ideas ?
Thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2020 5:45 AM, wrote:
Making a physical list is exactly what I want to avoid !

Any other Ideas ?
Thank you.

Good luck with that.