Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Auto programming OTA channels when you have a Rotor ?

On 8/6/2020 8:35 PM, wrote:
Yes, but have you measured how much signal loss that you have at the splitter ?
Try pulling out the splitter and connecting each antenna w/bullet and see if the reception changes/increase on any of the stations ?

Thanks for the input.

Are you talking to me?

If so, I don't need to. I went from weak signals on some channels to
good signals on needed ones. I am happy, and do not want to crawl around
in the attic for your experiment.

I just related what worked for me. The original antenna was on a
rotator. Still is, I just don't need it.

There is no way a rotator can work for more than one channel in
different non-compatible directions at the same time. Multiple antennas can.