Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Auto programming OTA channels when you have a Rotor ?

On 8/6/2020 7:56 PM, wrote:
We have an antenna tower with a antenna rotor.
How do I auto program the channels with the rotor in use ?
Every time you start the programming, it wipes the previous channels.

I want to be able to set the antenna in one direction, Search ...
Set the antenna in another direction, Search ...
Etc ...

Anyone know how to make it do that ? Most of our TVs are Sony(s).
Thanks

I recently added 2 more antennas to my attic linked together through a
standard 3 way splitter in reverse, followed by an amplifier. I now get
channels from the 3 directions clearly.