Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Auto programming OTA channels when you have a Rotor ?

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 6 Aug 2020 19:56:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

We have an antenna tower with a antenna rotor.
How do I auto program the channels with the rotor in use ?
Every time you start the programming, it wipes the previous channels.

I want to be able to set the antenna in one direction, Search ...
Set the antenna in another direction, Search ...
Etc ...

You can't always have what you want.

Anyone know how to make it do that ? Most of our TVs are Sony(s).
Thanks

Pick the best direction and add the other channels manually. That's
why there is manual add and delete.