Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infects family

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod
wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-old’s stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

She/they should have told him if he goes, he can't come back, changed
the locks and locked the doors. Most people wouldn't think of that,
especially women I think, IF there's a garage he can stay there, but
not in the car.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

She/they should have told him if he goes, he can't come back, changed
the locks and locked the doors. Most people wouldn't think of that,
especially women I think, IF there's a garage he can stay there, but
not in the car.

Look who's acting like the gestapo now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/20 2:12 AM, Bod wrote:
A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

So the N-zero masks don't actually work?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 2:12:18 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

We know that's not happening. She must be flipping out now that her super
hero Trump just did a 180 on masks. Now he's saying that people should be
cooperating and wearing them, that it's the patriotic thing to do. It's
just too bad that Trump has to be dragged kicking and screaming to do the
right things that he should have been doing months ago. And he didn't flip
because he finally figured out this is the right thing to do. He flipped
because someone finally convinced him that it's hurting his re-election
chances. And now it's too late, Trump has done the damage. Interesting
question too if he will lose some support from the crazy anti-mask nuts
like Mr. T and M.

Another bizarre moment for Trump and America was when yesterday they asked
him about G. Maxwell and he said he wished her well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 7:01:59 AM UTC-4, N-zero wrote:
On 7/22/20 2:12 AM, Bod wrote:
A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions..

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

So the N-zero masks don't actually work?

Did the son wear a mask? Typically the selfish dopes like that don't.
Even if he did, masks don't guarantee you won't get Covid. They are just
one important part of reducing your risk. Dopes aren't good at probability
analysis either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 1:12 AM, Bod wrote:
A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

Stuff happens .... There's no hiding from viruses. It's better to
boost your immune system as best as you can. Everyone can potentially
have "underlying health conditions." That's part of realistic life on
this planet.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 6:01 AM, N-zero wrote:
On 7/22/20 2:12 AM, Bod wrote:
A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

So the N-zero masks don't actually work?

hahaahaha yeah .. masks don't work.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

N-zero was thinking very hard :
On 7/22/20 2:12 AM, Bod wrote:
A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after his
son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned over
the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

So the N-zero masks don't actually work?

They are not designed to work that way, they are designed as source
control measures when you *must* go against social distancing
guidelines.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-old’s stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

She/they should have told him if he goes, he can't come back, changed
the locks and locked the doors. Most people wouldn't think of that,
especially women I think, IF there's a garage he can stay there, but
not in the car.

Most nights he can sleep in the back yard, on the grass. His parents
can leave food on the back door stoop.

Look who's acting like the gestapo now.

What nonsense. You think he doesn't know who his parents are? Or
where they live.

It's not sternness that makes the alleged feds in Oregon the gestapo.
It's their anonymity, that some of the people they are beating up etc.
have done nothing wrong, and becaue they'er anonymous, there is no way
to hold them accountable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-old’s stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 04:35:22 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

I wonder if that's another pardon on the way. The true tell will be if he
progresses from wishing her well to saying she's being treated very
unfairly. She knows things, probably many things, that could hurt powerful
men, including Trump, Bill Clinton, one of the UK Princes, and more. There
is great incentive from that crowd to keep her quiet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 4:35 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Since he is talking masks now, M & T must be horrified of him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 10:58:21 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

--
Maggie

We totally understand it. As I've pointed out many times, you're the village
idiot, so it's expected and understood. You're also very selfish, you only
care about yourself, not the health and safety of others. That must be one
hell of a church you go to that teaches your Christian values. Or maybe I'm
being too harsh about the church. You've demonstrated that you're totally
incapable of learning, so they likely can't teach you anything either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 10:58 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

There are places here where, no mask, no service.

But, I really wanted to tell you Maggie, how peaceful and quiet it has
been here since I kill filed all those here with TDS.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 12:29 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

BTW, there is a mask you may like:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Freeman-C...Mask/312668730
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 7/22/2020, Muggles supposed :
On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

True, but you should actually use the *exemption* if you qualify for it
and wear a mask otherwise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 9:29 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

But it does nothing for those with TTS.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 6:05 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Thanks Bob. I had missed you. Trivial but now on the list.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 11:29 AM, Frank wrote:
On 7/22/2020 10:58 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

There are places here where, no mask, no service.

I haven't found one business, yet, that went the "no mask no service"
route. They aren't even posting people at the entrances any more
offering masks.

But, I really wanted to tell you Maggie, how peaceful and quiet it has
been here since I kill filed all those here with TDS.

I don't see hundreds of posts, now. haha

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 12:04 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

HAHAHAH too funny!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 6:45 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

It is unfortunate as a couple of them are sometimes on topic but if
there was a pile of horse manure in front of you and someone said there
was a pearl in it, would you go after the pearl?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 6:57 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

route.Â* They aren't even posting people at the entrances any more
offering masks.

But, I really wanted to tell you Maggie, how peaceful and quiet it has
been here since I kill filed all those here with TDS.

I don't see hundreds of posts, now. haha

It is unfortunate as a couple of them are sometimes on topic but if
there was a pile of horse manure in front of you and someone said there
was a pearl in it, would you go after the pearl?

naa ... I have a few pearls already.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/2020 4:57 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Frank, speaking as the manure's source.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:58:52 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-old’s stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

On the contrary. I understand that you've lied about needing an exemption.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/23/2020 1:17 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:58:52 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

On the contrary. I understand that you've lied about needing an exemption.

It just chaps your hide that I get to take an exemption, huh?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:51:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

[...]

I'm unlikely to share space with you, so it doesn't personally bother me.
I'm just calling you out for lying.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/23/2020 11:59 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
[...]

Lying?? I'm not lying.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:22:13 -0500, Muggles wrote:

[...]

Now you're lying about not lying.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 6:39:51 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 7/22/2020 6:05 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

That's how trumptards get to be trumptards. Shut out and block anyone
who has the facts, the truth. Next is to consider sources like
Breitbart and Alex Jones as news. Before long you believe crazy
conspiracy stories like the DNC server being in Ukraine and you join
Qanon. BTW, I see several GOP candidates for Congress are Qanon believers.
A caller asked the former mayor of NYC, turned rabid squirrel, Ruddy
Giuliani about Qanon and he waffled around, said he didn't know what
to think about them. If you don't know what to think about Qanon, there
is something wrong with you. I mean Hillary is running a child sex
ring out of a pizza parlor in DC? Of course the truth is that Ruddy
and Trump want to play footsie with Qanon, KKK, David Duke, anyone where
they think they could get some votes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 6:45:21 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

I guess you don't get out much. Costco, Walgreens, HD, Kroger, CVS, Target, Lowes, Aldi, Walmart......

They aren't even posting people at the entrances any more
offering masks.

Yes, just join Trump in giving up. Trump claimed he was now a war time
president because of Covid. That's when he thought he was gonna be a big
man. Then he quickly chose defeat and surrendered. The rest of the world
is shocked. The country that won WWII and put man on the moon, under Trump
has fallen and can't get up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/23/2020 3:38 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:22:13 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/23/2020 11:59 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:51:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It just chaps your hide that I get to take an exemption, huh?

I'm unlikely to share space with you, so it doesn't personally bother me.
I'm just calling you out for lying.

Lying?? I'm not lying.

Now you're lying about not lying.

haha again .. no ... I'm not lying.

You're just irritated because I won't tell you or anyone here my medical
information.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:00:18 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I haven't found one business, yet, that went the "no mask no service"
route.

I guess you don't get out much. Costco, Walgreens, HD, Kroger, CVS, Target, Lowes, Aldi, Walmart......

I was at CVS yesterday and there was a guy walking around without a
mask (or any other "face covering"). They didn't have any problem
taking his money. I had my face shield.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/22/20 2:12 AM, Bod wrote:
A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-old’s stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

So the N-zero masks don't actually work?

hahaahaha yeah .. masks don't work.

Trump says they do.
Who's lying?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 16:21:02 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

You're just irritated because I won't tell you or anyone here my medical
information.

I talked to your neurologist. Your secret is safe, medical
ethics etc.
BTW, he confirmed the brain implant for August.(just in case
you didn't understand his text). It's a very small brain, so you
should notice a great improvement.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/23/2020 5:21 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/23/2020 3:38 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:22:13 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/23/2020 11:59 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:51:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

It just chaps your hide that I get to take an exemption, huh?

I'm unlikely to share space with you, so it doesn't personally bother me.
I'm just calling you out for lying.

Lying?? I'm not lying.

Now you're lying about not lying.

haha again .. no ... I'm not lying.

You're just irritated because I won't tell you or anyone here my medical
information.

There are exempt people:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/exempt-wea...ry?id=71871707

If you have trouble with a good mask, most places will accept any face
covering. Maybe not the doily looking thing that grandma made as in a
joke I saw today.

This one is said to work:

https://memes.com/m/myWdyZmrExK

Only problem I have with a mask is that wearing glasses I have to deal
with fogging.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It just chaps your hide that I get to take an exemption, huh?

I'm unlikely to share space with you, so it doesn't personally
bother me.
I'm just calling you out for lying.

Lying??Â* I'm not lying.

Now you're lying about not lying.

hahaÂ* again .. no ... I'm not lying.

You're just irritated because I won't tell you or anyone here my medical
information.

There are exempt people:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/exempt-wea...ry?id=71871707

If you have trouble with a good mask, most places will accept any face
covering.Â* Maybe not the doily looking thing that grandma made as in a
joke I saw today.

This one is said to work:

https://memes.com/m/myWdyZmrExK

Only problem I have with a mask is that wearing glasses I have to deal
with fogging.

I haven't worn a mask since this stuff began. I've been all over town
shopping and haven't had any issues not wearing a mask.

--
Maggie