Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_28_] Muggles[_28_] is offline

Default Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infectsfamily

On 7/23/2020 1:17 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:58:52 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-olds stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

On the contrary. I understand that you've lied about needing an exemption.

It just chaps your hide that I get to take an exemption, huh?

--
Maggie