Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_29_] Frank[_29_] is offline

Default Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infectsfamily

On 7/23/2020 6:21 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:00:18 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I haven't found one business, yet, that went the "no mask no service"
route.

I guess you don't get out much. Costco, Walgreens, HD, Kroger, CVS, Target, Lowes, Aldi, Walmart......

I was at CVS yesterday and there was a guy walking around without a
mask (or any other "face covering"). They didn't have any problem
taking his money. I had my face shield.

I see very little of it around here in DE. Signs on doors say masks
required and one will even give you a mask if you do not have one.