Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Can I notarized aQuit claim for my florida property in New York if myproperty is in Florida, or do I have to notarized it with a Florida seal??

Posted to misc.consumers.house
liz liz is offline

Sure. A Notary simply attests, usually by signature stamp, that in the best judgement of the Notary, you are who you say you are. They do this by noting the source of the documentation of your identity at that exact place and time. The are big penalties for altering a Notarized document, so MOST courts accept them, no matter where they were done. Notaries don't much care what the document is, or what it says, they just do the identity part. For example, if a Birth Certificate is presented to them, they will Notarize who presented the B.C., But not whether the information is correct or not. They may refuse to Notarize an obviously fraudulant document. That is the best of my knowledge as a Notary, myself, in Seattle. Hopes this helps.

OT - Florida's Property Taxes Go Wacky in Housing Slump Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 2 July 1st 09 01:35 AM
Moving Companies by city and state California New York Florida linkswanted Home Repair 0 January 19th 08 05:24 PM
+++ EVACUATE FLORIDA NOW +++ [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 24th 05 08:26 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Ownership 17 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
WTB: Bridgeport in SE Florida Richard J Kinch Metalworking 1 July 17th 03 02:49 AM