Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Florida man battles coronavirus after son brings it home, infects family

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:22:13 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/23/2020 11:59 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:51:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/23/2020 1:17 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:58:52 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/22/2020 9:47 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:12:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

A Florida dad is battling coronavirus in an intensive care unit after
his son went out with friends and infected the family, reports say.

The 21-year-old’s stepmother pleaded with him to stay home, concerned
over the father, who was high-risk with underlying health conditions.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flori...rus-son-family

I hope Muggles reads and absorbs this cautionary story.

The same condition that makes her incapable of wearing a mask makes her
incapable of absorbing a cautionary tale about people she doesn't know.

You seem incapable of understanding that real people like myself take
the EXCEPTION to the rules and don't wear a mask.

On the contrary. I understand that you've lied about needing an exemption.

It just chaps your hide that I get to take an exemption, huh?

I'm unlikely to share space with you, so it doesn't personally bother me.
I'm just calling you out for lying.

Lying?? I'm not lying.

Now you're lying about not lying.