Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Protective gear for medical workers begins to run low again

America's snowflake virus-phobe masktards are hogging all the personal protective gear and now America's healthcare workers can't get them.

https://oklahoman.com/article/566631...-run-low-again

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 07:31:30 -0400, Grumpy Old White Guy
wrote:

America's snowflake virus-phobe masktards are hogging all the personal protective gear and now America's healthcare workers can't get them.

https://oklahoman.com/article/566631...-run-low-again

I doubt that the home-made mask-sewing libs - who have been helping
with the PPE shortages from the beginning - are the problem -

... perhaps Jared dropped-the-ball ? ... yet again .. big time !
... just sayin'

https://www.businessinsider.com/jare...ortages-2020-5

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Grumpy Old White Guy has brought this to us :
America's snowflake virus-phobe masktards are hogging all the personal
protective gear and now America's healthcare workers can't get them.

https://oklahoman.com/article/566631...-run-low-again

Liar, it doesn't say that at all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/8/2020 2:09 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Grumpy Old White Guy has brought this to us :
America's snowflake virus-phobe masktards are hogging all the personal
protective gear and now America's healthcare workers can't get them.

https://oklahoman.com/article/566631...-run-low-again

Liar, it doesn't say that at all.

https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAg&uact=5
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
On 7/8/2020 2:09 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Grumpy Old White Guy has brought this to us :
America's snowflake virus-phobe masktards are hogging all the personal
protective gear and now America's healthcare workers can't get them.

https://oklahoman.com/article/566631...-run-low-again

Liar, it doesn't say that at all.

https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAg&uact=5

Forget that google search result bull****, I'm willing to bet none of
them say that "masktards" are causing the deficit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
On 7/8/2020 2:09 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Grumpy Old White Guy has brought this to us :
America's snowflake virus-phobe masktards are hogging all the personal
protective gear and now America's healthcare workers can't get them.

https://oklahoman.com/article/566631...-run-low-again

Liar, it doesn't say that at all.

https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAg&uact=5

Forget that google search result bull****, I'm willing to bet none of
them say that "masktards" are causing the deficit.

That is true. The medical establishment has said we should not
actually be using the effective PPE they use. Just wrap a rag around
your face and pretend you have a mask.
I still see people with N-95s but about half of them have the checker
(check valve) and are doing absolutely nothing to stop exhaled
contamination. These things are usually months old, physically dirty,
contaminated with all sorts of stuff and I wouldn't touch them wearing
nitrile gloves. Unfortunately those masktards are fondling them all
day and then touching everything around them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

That is true. The medical establishment has said we should not
actually be using the effective PPE they use. Just wrap a rag around
your face and pretend you have a mask.
I still see people with N-95s but about half of them have the checker
(check valve) and are doing absolutely nothing to stop exhaled
contamination. These things are usually months old, physically dirty,
contaminated with all sorts of stuff and I wouldn't touch them wearing
nitrile gloves. Unfortunately those masktards are fondling them all
day and then touching everything around them.

Very odd - I see a very different use of masks in my
excursions. kinda the opposite of what you describe ..
The folks who bother to wear one - maybe ~ 50/50 -
are usually wearing a neat homemade cloth one or a clean-looking
surgical mask. The kind-of-folks who would wear a dirty
N95 - simply don't bother wearing one at all.
I put on my homemade job when I walk into the store/business
and remove it as soon as I leave. It's not a big deal at all.
A small ~ 4 oz. bottle of hand sanitizer - in the car -
has lasted me many weeks.
Soap & water hand-wash when I get home.

Everyone please take a chill-pill.

Just today - in the grocery store - a woman no mask
took a few steps up the aisle - THE WRONG WAY !
.... and cleverly reversed her cart directon - to get the
1 item she needed ... I turned around and joked
" You cheated ! " .. she started to apologize but we
both just laughed about it ...

Everyone please take a chill-pill.

All that Left-Right Black-White ugly hostility

must expend a lot of energy !

Re-direct that energy into a positive constructive
inclusive force - you will conquer the world !
... I'm talking to YOU America ..

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:01:19 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

We already conquered the world. Now it's somebody else's turn as we
implode like the Roman Empire among many others.

YOU never conquered anything, driveling lowbrowwoman! But you WILL implode,
hopefully soon!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Yes, how great Trump has made America. The country that put man on the moon
has had over 4 months now to ramp up mask production. By now the right masks
should be available to all Americans for free. Trump, always behind the curve.
Actually that's being far too kind. He;s on his own curve. Instead of taking
the necessary steps to combat Covid and save lives, Trump is helping spread
it. Rallies in Tulsa, Mt. Rushmore, no masks, no social distancing. Now
it's on to NH, a state that has a low infection rate, Trump's going to help
drive that rate up with a rally there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 03:50:14 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

You know, Everything is not about Trump but it is clear you are
obsessed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 formulated on Friday :
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Yes, we 'were' one of the few states with a downward trend, maybe we
still are, but for how long. Have you seen the venue or heard about it?
Most people are supposed to be outside the hangar in the open and masks
made available and the weraing of them strongly suggested.

Will this be enough? I hope so, because I live here and must avoid sick
people, doctor's orders.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Slow down the testing. Less testing = fewer cases. Problem solved. ;-)

What gets me is that he didn't just say that once, which we could attribute
to a simple misspeak. He repeats it and seems to believe it. He even has
some of his supporters believing it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me. And again, you claim
you didn't vote for him, but I'm not so sure. I point out that he's
recklessly spreading Covid by holding his rallies with no social distancing,
no masks and you chime right in with a retort to try to deflect, as if
it's a fact, a problem and a terrible example. And the thread is about
PPE equipment, which very much is Trump's responsibility. Yesterday I
heard Pence say that "most" states have enough PPE. Wow, what a great answer. After over 4 months, most have enough, that's the low bar answer.
I suppose if we have 20 mil dead, Pence will say most Americans are still
alive, job well done.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 8:49:13 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 formulated on Friday :
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Well that's a step in the right direction.

Will this be enough? I hope so, because I live here and must avoid sick
people, doctor's orders.

It all depends on what the people showing up do. In Tulsa the place was
two thirds empty but the dummies still all clustered together. I know
for me, no political rally to see a president speak is worth the risk.
And with America struggling to get businesses open, schools open, every
unnecessary event like this can only add to the more Covid, as I see it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:38:13 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.

Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You seem
to hang on his every word.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:58:08 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 8:49:13 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 formulated on Friday :
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

I have managed to live a long and fruitful life without ever attending
a political rally, demonstration or convention.
OTOH it is not much different than going to a movie, a sports event or
a make out bar. It is just more politically charged.

We still haven't seen anyone talking about the bloom of cases from the
BLM riots.
Maybe there is something about being outside or maybe tear gas and the
smoke from burning buildings does kill the corona.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 8:49:13 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 formulated on Friday :
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Very likely given what we know about what
has happened with that choir practice and
in prisons and nursing homes.

or maybe tear gas and the smoke from
burning buildings does kill the corona.

No evidence of that at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.

Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You seem
to hang on his every word.

Maybe that's the problem, you choose to ignore it. How did that work out
for the German people in the 30s? Or even here in America, when many like
you ignored what he was saying and doing and elected him president anyway
and we have had nothing but a **** show? I prefer to be an informed voter,
it works much better that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 06:27:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 8:49:13 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 formulated on Friday :
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

It is different, because AFAIK, those were closed in OK while Trump
was having his rally. Seen any baseball games with audiences lately?
Theaters might be open, but I bet they have some reqt on social distancing
and/or masks, like leaving every other seat empty. IMO anyone with any
sense wouldn't go anyway.

We still haven't seen anyone talking about the bloom of cases from the
BLM riots.
Maybe there is something about being outside or maybe tear gas and the
smoke from burning buildings does kill the corona.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Here are some excerpts from Trump last night with Hannity:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/polit...rus/index.html

On testing/Covid:

"And we are testing and creating -- it's the greatest thing that ever happen for the opposite party, but we are doing something that nobody has ever done to the extent, and we are doing a great job."

"They -- in most -- most cases, in almost -- I mean, literally, in most cases, they automatically cure. They automatically get better."

On masks:

"I don't think you need one you're tested all the time, everybody around you is tested, you're quite a distance. You talk about social distancing. You're away."

(So because Trump is tested all the time, no need for masks for anyone)

"I think we are doing very well in the polls. I think, if you look at the different states, I think we are doing very well. We are rapidly rising."

"We have tremendous Hispanic support. We have tremendous African American support. I think we have great support, period."

"Well, a ship ventilation system is very much -- they circularize. And they are very much under review, to be honest with you."

On cognitive testing:

"I actually took one when I -- very recently, when I -- when I was -- the radical left were saying, is he all there? Is he all there? And I proved I was all there, because I got -- I aced it. I aced the test."

(Anyone who put that sentence together, as well as many others in that
interview, should be tested. If he aced it, it was probably like how he
aced the SATs, ie cheating)

"I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors. And they were very surprised. They said, that's an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did."

That's may be true. They probably said, it's an unbelievable thing,
meaning they can't believe someone that f*** up could pass anything
or even tie their shoe laces.

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 submitted this idea :
On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 8:49:13 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 formulated on Friday :
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Even better, they just canceled it due to the storm.

Eh, maybe there *is* a God.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.

Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You seem
to hang on his every word.

Maybe that's the problem, you choose to ignore it. How did that work out
for the German people in the 30s? Or even here in America, when many like
you ignored what he was saying and doing and elected him president anyway
and we have had nothing but a **** show? I prefer to be an informed voter,
it works much better that way.

yah, we know.

your team wants to defund the police

and your team decided the best place near seattle to party was on I-5 at 1:00 am

simply brilliant team you joined.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.

Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You seem
to hang on his every word.

Maybe that's the problem, you choose to ignore it. How did that work out
for the German people in the 30s? Or even here in America, when many like
you ignored what he was saying and doing and elected him president anyway
and we have had nothing but a **** show? I prefer to be an informed voter,
it works much better that way.

Like you, I prefer to be an informed voter, but maybe there's something to
be said for the Muggles/Fretwell approach. Life is easier when you can just
sit on the porch swing or the golf cart, fat, dumb, and happy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.
Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You seem
to hang on his every word.

Maybe that's the problem, you choose to ignore it.Â* How did that work out
for the German people in the 30s?Â* Or even here in America, when many
and we have had nothing but a **** show?Â* I prefer to be an informed
voter,
it works much better that way.

yah, we know.

your team wants to defund the police

and your team decided the best place near seattle to party was on I-5 at
1:00 am

simply brilliant team you joined.

And your team has killed off 134000 people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2020 2:53 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 submitted this idea :
On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 8:49:13 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 formulated on Friday :
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:51:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:52:10 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Bob F explained on 7/8/2020 :
[...]

Congratulations.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Maybe wearing masks and being outside both make a big difference. I have
read that there were not many indications of mass spreading from the
protests. One person said that they had larger spread for a single bar
than protests at the same time.

Sure. That's great info ! Thanks !
.... let me paraphrase -
some idiot somewhere on the internet made
a claim about covid spread ..
... and you choose to make your
point with THAT ... ok ..
Duh.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/10/2020 05:10 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Our second wave is expected to hit as people go indoors more and breathe
in each other's exhalations more as northern Winter approaches. The
problem is we are still on the first wave.

For another happy thought I read today that Legionella bacteria really
like stagnant water -- like that in the cooling towers for HVAC systems
that have been dormant for a few months. The thrust of the article
wasn't about public health rather it was the potential for increased
incidence to cost insurers money:

https://www.amwins.com/insights/arti...s-disease_1-16

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.
Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You seem
to hang on his every word.

Maybe that's the problem, you choose to ignore it. How did that work out
for the German people in the 30s? Or even here in America, when many
like
you ignored what he was saying and doing and elected him president anyway
and we have had nothing but a **** show? I prefer to be an informed
voter,
it works much better that way.

yah, we know.

your team wants to defund the police

and your team decided the best place near seattle to party was on I-5 at
1:00 am

simply brilliant team you joined.

Funny how quickly that story died considering it was a very black
Eritrean who launched the two white lesbians.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 20:41:35 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Funny how quickly that story died considering it was a very black
Eritrean who launched the two white lesbians.

Good grief! Is there NO "topic" you will gossip about in your known senile
manner, senile lowbrowwoman? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 20:39:03 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

For another happy thought I read today that Legionella bacteria

Oh, no! Now it's Legionella bacteria! LMAO