Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Protective gear for medical workers begins to run low again

On 7/10/2020 2:57 PM, mr magoo_4 wrote:
On 7/10/20 4:37 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 3:23:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:38:13 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Trump has made almost everything about Trump, not me.
Now who is the gullible one? I have no problem ignoring him. You seem
to hang on his every word.

Maybe that's the problem, you choose to ignore it.Â* How did that work out
for the German people in the 30s?Â* Or even here in America, when many
like
you ignored what he was saying and doing and elected him president anyway
and we have had nothing but a **** show?Â* I prefer to be an informed
voter,
it works much better that way.

yah, we know.

your team wants to defund the police

and your team decided the best place near seattle to party was on I-5 at
1:00 am

simply brilliant team you joined.

And your team has killed off 134000 people.