Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughterplay at a friends house

A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching about it.

Assuming it's true. Muggles doesn't have a good track record with fact.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2020 8:52 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching about it.

Assuming it's true. Muggles doesn't have a good track record with fact.

Checking on Google there does not seem to be a reliable source behind
it. Possibly a Facebook fantasy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter
play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top.ツ* Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching
about it.

Assuming it's true.ツ*ツ* Muggles doesn't have a good track record with fact.

Checking on Google there does not seem to be a reliable source behind
it.ツ* Possibly a Facebook fantasy.

She has no track record with reality or humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2020 7:52 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching about it.

Assuming it's true. Muggles doesn't have a good track record with fact.

I just posted the VIDEO! geez ... The mother took the video of the
police harassing her because he kid played at her friends house & vice
versa.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter
play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top.ツ* Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching
about it.

Assuming it's true.ツ*ツ* Muggles doesn't have a good track record with fact.

Checking on Google there does not seem to be a reliable source behind
it.ツ* Possibly a Facebook fantasy.

It was posted on LinkedIn ... It's a video and what happened is ON the
video.

You just said, "That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was
bitching about it."

Now, you're changing your tune by saying it's a possible fantasy? I
even added : Found on LinkedIn to the original posting, but you go
looking on Google for it?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

Not looking for the video, looking for the host of it. There are a lot
of staged videos floating around.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 1 May 2020 19:25:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching about it.

I don't think it was over the top. They just told her not to do it. And
asked if she was acknowledgting (either that they told her or that she
did it. I'm not playing it again to see.) and then they asked her last
name and she woudln't give it.

How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona? If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

If muggles stops posting, we'll know why.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/20 3:53 AM, micky wrote:
How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona? If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

Yawn.ツ* Unless you're Bubble Boy, I'm sure we all catch at least one cold and flu virus each year.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching about it.

I don't think it was over the top. They just told her not to do it. And
asked if she was acknowledgting (either that they told her or that she
did it. I'm not playing it again to see.) and then they asked her last
name and she woudln't give it.

How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona? If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

If muggles stops posting, we'll know why.

Or one of the people who catches it as a result dies or a healthcare worker,
an EMT treating them dies. Assuming the story is true, what were the rest of
the details? How many kids total? One kid visiting another is a risk,
the more kids you add in, the higher the risk. For it to attract police
attention odds are that it was more than one kid visiting another.

Some people just don't get the message. The Jews are the biggest problem
here in NJ and NYC. Even after they buried 5 rabbis in one NJ town,
they are still carrying on in large groups. NYC just had videos of huge,
tightly packed crowds in the street for a funeral. The mayor blasted them,
said enough is enough, said he's ordered the police to ticket and arrest
and next day, they had another funeral with people packed together in the
streets. And so the cycle repeats, more funerals, more crowds, more stupidity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Too many unknowns to draw a conclusion. Possible scenario. Group A is
isolated and virus free. Group B is isolated and virus free. If a
member or A visits B, they will still be virus free. The unknown is
Group C if there is one. We don't know.

My son lives next door. I have dinner with them on Monday. They come
over for a drink 2 or 3 times a week. I'd have a real problem with
police at my door telling me to stay home or not allow them to visit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

Typical Democrap. And he had the audacity to say you're out of touch
with reality and humanity. LMFAO! I think Bob F is Joe B.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"T Maxene Price" wrote in message
news
On 5/2/20 3:53 AM, micky wrote:
How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona? If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

Yawn. Unless you're Bubble Boy, I'm sure we all catch at least one cold
and flu virus each year.

Those dont kill you like this virus does.

And I live like anyone else, and dont even get
one cold or flu every decade, let alone every year.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I am distancing from my neighbors. We still talk but no handshakes and
stand over there. We recently had a golf cart HOA meeting in the park.
We were all in a big circle, sitting in our carts and talking a little
louder than normal but we got our business done in a safe manner.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 3 May 2020 04:57:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Those don「t kill you like this virus does.

And I live like anyone else, and don「t even get
one cold or flu every decade, let alone every year.

We know, senile asshole. Now tell us again about that computer OS that you
helped to design! LMAO

--
Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/20 2:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"T Maxene Price" wrote in message news
On 5/2/20 3:53 AM, micky wrote:
How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona?ツ* If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

Yawn.ツ* Unless you're Bubble Boy, I'm sure we all catch at least one cold and flu virus each year.

Those dont kill you like this virus does.

And I live like anyone else, and dont even get
one cold or flu every decade, let alone every year.

None of them have killed me, LOL.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/20 3:53 AM, micky wrote:
How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona? If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

Yawn. Unless you're Bubble Boy, I'm sure we all catch at least one cold
and flu virus each year.

Those dont kill you like this virus does.

And I live like anyone else, and dont even get
one cold or flu every decade, let alone every year.

None of them have killed me, LOL.

Yet with this virus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 May 2020 06:29:47 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter
play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top.ツ* Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching
about it.

Assuming it's true.ツ*ツ* Muggles doesn't have a good track record with
fact.

Checking on Google there does not seem to be a reliable source behind
it.ツ* Possibly a Facebook fantasy.

It was posted on LinkedIn ... It's a video and what happened is ON the
video.

You just said, "That's over the top.ツ* Must be a nosey neighbor that was
bitching about it."

Now, you're changing your tune by saying it's a possible fantasy?ツ* I
even added : Found on LinkedIn to the original posting, but you go
looking on Google for it?

Not looking for the video, looking for the host of it.ツ* There are a lot
of staged videos floating around.

The hosting server was LinkedIn ... it was directly uploaded to a
LinkedIn post.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top. Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching about it.

I don't think it was over the top. They just told her not to do it. And
asked if she was acknowledgting (either that they told her or that she
did it. I'm not playing it again to see.) and then they asked her last
name and she woudln't give it.

How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona? If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

If muggles stops posting, we'll know why.

So, I would only stop posting because I'm dying of the c-19 virus??

You're funny. I generally stop posting when I don't have something I
want to say, OR I'm busy with real life. Now, is Spring planting of
flowers and cleaning up the gardens both front and back yards.
Additionally, I've brand new bike I ride just for the fun of it because
the weather is nice.

Fancy that? Having a real life that would encourage me to do other
things besides posting here? I've gone for months w/o posting for
various reasons, then decide I have some things I want to say and begin
posting again.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

with reality and humanity. LMFAO!ツ* I think Bob F is Joe B.

yeah ... I enjoy research, so being "out of touch" on any subject that
interests me isn't really likely.
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

So ****ing what? Nuts post all kinds of **** on LinkedIn, just like
they do on facebook.

And nuts like you think its all true. Sad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 5/1/2020 5:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
A Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter
play
at a friends house. Found on LinkedIn.

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05...QmrzF0UI6E7p70

That's over the top.テつ* Must be a nosey neighbor that was bitching
about it.

Assuming it's true.テつ*テつ* Muggles doesn't have a good track record with
fact.

Checking on Google there does not seem to be a reliable source behind
it.テつ* Possibly a Facebook fantasy.

It was posted on LinkedIn ... It's a video and what happened is ON the
video.

You just said, "That's over the top.テつ* Must be a nosey neighbor that was
bitching about it."

Now, you're changing your tune by saying it's a possible fantasy?テつ* I
even added : Found on LinkedIn to the original posting, but you go
looking on Google for it?

Not looking for the video, looking for the host of it.テつ* There are a lot
of staged videos floating around.

The hosting server was LinkedIn ... it was directly uploaded to a
LinkedIn post.

So ****ing what? Nuts post all kinds of **** on LinkedIn, just like
they do on facebook.

And nuts like you think its all true. Sad.

So, you don't believe what was recorded on video??

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

LinkedIn went from being the go-to place for disgruntled workers
trying to get their name and profile out there to get their dream job
to being where disgruntled people go to try to make their opinions
look like facts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles writes:
On 5/4/2020 9:53 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Not looking for the video, looking for the host of it.テつ* There are a lot
of staged videos floating around.

The hosting server was LinkedIn ... it was directly uploaded to a
LinkedIn post.

So ****ing what? Nuts post all kinds of **** on LinkedIn, just like
they do on facebook.

And nuts like you think its all true. Sad.

So, you don't believe what was recorded on video??

Anyone with the brains of a ant understands that because someone
made a video, doesn't make it true. Most video is fiction
after all (e.g. movies, tv, etc).
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

It may be as a lot of people would turn in their neighbors. Just that
there are a lot of staged video so hard to be 100% sure. I'd give it at
least 80% though.

When asked for her name, the woman started to become arrogant. There is
no benefit to that and often, people say "I know my rights: but they do
not. There is never a benefit to becoming arrogant to the police.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-right...ped-by-police/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2020 2:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, you don't believe what was recorded on video??

It may be as a lot of people would turn in their neighbors.ツ* Just that
there are a lot of staged video so hard to be 100% sure.ツ* I'd give it at
least 80% though.

When asked for her name, the woman started to become arrogant.ツ* There is
no benefit to that and often, people say "I know my rights: but they do
not.ツ* There is never a benefit to becoming arrogant to the police.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-right...ped-by-police/

She was getting rather irritated because there's nothing wrong with
allowing your child to play with a neighbor's child.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2020 3:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 5/4/2020 2:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, you don't believe what was recorded on video??

It may be as a lot of people would turn in their neighbors.ツ* Just that
there are a lot of staged video so hard to be 100% sure.ツ* I'd give it at
least 80% though.

When asked for her name, the woman started to become arrogant.ツ* There is
no benefit to that and often, people say "I know my rights: but they do
not.ツ* There is never a benefit to becoming arrogant to the police.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-right...ped-by-police/

She was getting rather irritated because there's nothing wrong with
allowing your child to play with a neighbor's child.

Sure, but was there a benefit? Never is. Maybe the feeling from "well,
I told him"

Have you ever watched Live PD? I see people take what could have been a
simple traffic stop and warning and escalate it to an arrest just
because they are arrogant.

When you push people they tend to dig in and sometimes push back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/04/2020 01:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
It may be as a lot of people would turn in their neighbors. Just that
there are a lot of staged video so hard to be 100% sure. I'd give it at
least 80% though.

Welcome to the Deutsche Demokratische Republik Part 2. This whole
chapter of US history is thoroughly disheartening.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/04/2020 02:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

My brother in law was an expert. He managed to get himself, his sister,
another friend, and myself arrested one evening -- in my home town by a
cop i went to grade school with. Jimmy (the cop) said "I hate to arrest
you all but if I arrest this asshole I've got to take you all in.'

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 4 May 2020 19:37:50 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

My brother in law was an expert.

Oh, no! Not yet another senile bull**** story! tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 4 May 2020 19:33:53 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

Welcome to the Deutsche Demokratische Republik Part 2. This whole
chapter of US history is thoroughly disheartening.

Welcome to ahr, the newsgroup of endlessly driveling senile YANKIETARDS!