Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_27_] Muggles[_27_] is offline

Default Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play at a friends house

On 5/4/2020 2:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, you don't believe what was recorded on video??

It may be as a lot of people would turn in their neighbors.Â* Just that
there are a lot of staged video so hard to be 100% sure.Â* I'd give it at
least 80% though.

When asked for her name, the woman started to become arrogant.Â* There is
no benefit to that and often, people say "I know my rights: but they do
not.Â* There is never a benefit to becoming arrogant to the police.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-right...ped-by-police/

She was getting rather irritated because there's nothing wrong with
allowing your child to play with a neighbor's child.

--
Maggie