Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughterplay at a friends house

On 05/04/2020 02:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/4/2020 3:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 5/4/2020 2:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, you don't believe what was recorded on video??

It may be as a lot of people would turn in their neighbors. Just that
there are a lot of staged video so hard to be 100% sure. I'd give it at
least 80% though.

When asked for her name, the woman started to become arrogant. There is
no benefit to that and often, people say "I know my rights: but they do
not. There is never a benefit to becoming arrogant to the police.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-right...ped-by-police/

She was getting rather irritated because there's nothing wrong with
allowing your child to play with a neighbor's child.

Sure, but was there a benefit? Never is. Maybe the feeling from "well,
I told him"

Have you ever watched Live PD? I see people take what could have been a
simple traffic stop and warning and escalate it to an arrest just
because they are arrogant.

My brother in law was an expert. He managed to get himself, his sister,
another friend, and myself arrested one evening -- in my home town by a
cop i went to grade school with. Jimmy (the cop) said "I hate to arrest
you all but if I arrest this asshole I've got to take you all in.'