Posted to alt.home.repair
T Maxene Price T Maxene Price is offline

Default Wisconsin mom in trouble with police because she let her daughter play at a friends house

On 5/2/20 2:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"T Maxene Price" wrote in message news
On 5/2/20 3:53 AM, micky wrote:
How's she going to feel when her daughter comes home with corona?Â* If
that doesn't bother how will she feel when she catches it from her
daughter.

Yawn.Â* Unless you're Bubble Boy, I'm sure we all catch at least one cold and flu virus each year.

Those dont kill you like this virus does.

And I live like anyone else, and dont even get
one cold or flu every decade, let alone every year.

None of them have killed me, LOL.