Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

Default JUICEY BRUCEY ASKS, "How does a thermocouple have enough power to operate a gas valve?"

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 23:57:34 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:33:38 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 20:04:33 -0000, jew pedo wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 19:57:22 -0000, "Bruce Farquhar"
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 19:48:45 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:46:24 -0000, jew pedo
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:31:28 -0000, "Bruce Farquhar"
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:29:18 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
wrote:

On 12/11/2018 9:26 AM, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:04:22 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
wrote:

On 12/8/2018 8:41 AM, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On older boilers (furnaces if you're American), when the
heating
isn't actually running (eg. the thermostat says the house is
warm
enough), there's no power to the boiler, so how does the
pilot
light
valve stay open with the tiny voltage (40mV?) and current
from
the
thermocouple?

The basic problem with english engineering is that it hasn't
much beyond the 1500s. We superior Americans, however,
employ
the
use of electronic ignitors.

As do we with new boilers. But our stuff must last longer
because
lot of folk still have one with a pilot light, the only ones
that
don't are the morons that thought they should spend £1000 to
get
boiler that will save them £50 a year on gas. So you make a
profit in
20 years time, why bother? My boiler is at least 25 years old
and
I've only ever replaced the thermocouple for £7. It could be
newer
fancier boilers have more to go wrong, I've heard of a modern
boiler
lasting only 7 years!!

If you don't know what that is, see one of my recent poasts
concerning the pigtailing of neutral and ground circuits.

What has pigtailing to do with electronic igniters?

You'd need an electrician's license to even comprehend what I
would
tell you about that.

Licenses are for pussies. I just prefer to get on with the job.

IF I ever hire anyone (and usually I do all my own work), I
purposefully
avoid anyone with any certifications, it just means they charge
more
and
are more fussy and won't do the work the way I want it.

Colon Burke is the idiot who said the top pin of a 3-pin plug was
for
neutral.

Technically it is.

Nope.

Earth = neutral = 0 volts.

Nope. There are 3 pins for a reason, stupid.

Funny how the devices all work with the top one disconnected.

Until there's a problem.

Depends on the problem. If I touch something live, I'd rather not
have
another part of me resting against an earthed appliance.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

No, I know I need to complete a circuit. Chances are in my kitchen that
an earth will come form my knee against a washing machine etc.

Only if you are actually stupid enough to be stark naked in the middle of
winter.

Are you trying to tell me 240V won't go through jeans?

I am succeeding in telling you that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 23:56:15 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:32:37 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 20:03:33 -0000, jew pedo wrote:

wrote:

On 12/8/2018 8:41 AM, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On older boilers (furnaces if you're American), when the
heating
isn't actually running (eg. the thermostat says the house is
warm
enough), there's no power to the boiler, so how does the pilot
light valve stay open with the tiny voltage (40mV?) and
current
from the thermocouple?

The basic problem with english engineering is that it hasn't
advanced much beyond the 1500s. We superior Americans,
[...]

Technically it is. Earth = neutral = 0 volts.

That's what that idiot KKKoloon thought. Neutral is not the same as
Earth (aka Ground in the Great Satan).

Zero is zero.

Wrong, as always. And the neutral isnt always zero.

Compared to 240V, it's pretty damn near enough zero.

If I connect my desk lamp to live and earth, it will function the
same.

Wrong with the safety protection.

I assume you're talking about an earthed lamp.

Stupid assumption.

Then state what you really meant.

I did in the other.

So I've now got my lamp's casing connected to 0V instead of 0V. I'm
sure
my finger won't be able to tell the difference.

It will with a fault that see the active in contact with the case.

That would be a dead short,

Not when you are actually stupid enough to cut off the earth wire.

blowing the fuse before I had a chance to touch the lamp.

Wrong, as always.

Just like a fuse currently blows by a short to earth.

Not when you stupidly cut off all the earths.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 23:47:54 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:16:44 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 21:37:04 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:18:12 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:51:16 -0000, Tim Streater

It doesn't cause any harm: it's in sealed containers.

Which never break over 100s of years when the company is bankrupt
and the
government has changed and a war broke out and there was an
earthquake,
yeah
right.

Under those circs the status of the underground repository is the
least
of your worries.

Rubbish. The war might not directly affect me, but the nuclear
fallout
would.

Why d'ye think I suggest the Marianna Trench? Cos down there 37,000
feet below sea level, it ain't gonna matter.

Yeah, bugger the sea life. Bugger all those who eat the radioactive
fish.

What fish would those be then, at 37,000 feet below sea level?

Is nuclear waste heavier than water then? And immune to currents?

Once it's been glassified and encased in steel/concrete it is. Which is
the SOP for it when it's put in an underground repository. Did ye think
they'd just send out a tanker and pump it over the side?

Even if it all escaped, it could just join the 4 billion tons of
uranium in the Earth's oceans. And that's just the uranium.

You may well be correct. Too much Greenpeace bull**** about.

But we do hear a lot about the trade of spent fuel and the problems of
no
country wanting it....

Some do in fact reprocess it and return everything to the source country.

I heard nobody wanted to do it anymore because of the dangers (possibly in
transportation).

You heard wrong.

Also that governments don't like it getting shipped internationally
because terrorists that's pronounced tourist in America) can nick it to
make dirty weapons.

No they can not. And its trivial to ensure that they can't knick it anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 19:05:17 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 01:58:49 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:43:14 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:30:34 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:48:55 -0000, Tim J wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Bruce
Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:22:20 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

In article , Bruce
Farquhar
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 21:40:03 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

Bruce Farquhar wrote

A thermocouple produces enough to power a spacecraft?!?

It isnt a single thermocouple, it's a thermopile.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermopile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_in_space

Or just for some small electronics?

Not small at all.

Why are these not used on earth?

Probably not that cheap, once you've made the Pu-238.

Whatever happened to those AA nuclear batteries? I assume
they worked the same.

What on earth are you talking about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_battery

Not wanting to read the entire article, apart from space are we
using
any
now?

Don't think so.

And eeek! Pacemakers! Don't think I like that idea.

Might be preferable to repeated surgery to change the battery tho.

Can't they charge it magnetically like with electric toothbrushes?

They can now, but didn't then.

I'm sure people with pacemakers never recharge them?

Because the battery technology is much better now.

I was thinking of people I knew 30 years ago.

True then too. It was before that that was a problem.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artifi...ithium_battery

Or at least only every several years, so they can't be using that much
power.

Depends on how often it has to zap the heart.

Does it output a constant tick

Nope.

or does it only do something when it detects an abnormal heart rhythm?

Yep.

Or have some kind of recharger like watches that use wrist movement
(oo
er) to charge the battery?

Doesn't produce enough power for a pacemaker.
They need rather more power than a watch does.

But presumably you can put a much bigger generator inside a human body
than inside a watch.

Sure. But inside the chest doesn't move around as much as the
wrist. That's what determines what energy there is to harvest.

I guess they could run a wire along to your arm or something.

Not as much room for the generator there tho.

Anyway I'm not so sure you're right.

I always am, and don't you forget it..

Try as I might I am unable to contradict any of your points in this post.

A Jap would at least have the decency to disembowel itself.

Don't make a mess of the carpet, do it outside on the pathetic
little postage stamp sized 'lawn' that you poms get stuck with.

But you're not always right, just in this one post.

Wrong, as always.

If your walking around, your whole body moves.

But not as much as you wrist unless you walk around
with your hands in your pockets all the time.

And in the chest they can have a much larger generator.

What the generator can produce is entirely
determined by how much it moves around.

Something inside a watch is miniscule compared to something in your
torso
which could presumably approach the size of a fist.

But a pacemaker needs a lot more power than
a watch. You can see that from the much bigger
batterys that pacemakers have than watches.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 20:15:38 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 01:51:22 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:51:58 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:39:29 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:57:01 -0000, Clare Snyder

wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:27:52 +1100, "Tim J"
wrote:

"Clare Snyder" wrote in message
As far as Chernobyl and Fukishama, the effects of the leaked
radiation
may never be fully known - but the FACT there will be
detrimental
effects is known and accepted by anyone with hal;f a
functioning
brain
cell.

Radiation - man made or man influenced or not - is KNOWN to
have
health issues - as basic as increased skin cancer from extreme
exposure to sun-light.

Anything that increased our exposure to harmfull radiation
SHOULD
be
of concern, but risks and benefits need to be assessed and
balanced.

And many don't realise that coal fired power stations put
a lot more radiation into the atmosphere than nukes do
even than 3 mile island did.
Like I said - NUKES are as safe as, or safer than, most
"conventional" alternatives

The thorium content of fly-ash constitutes an "atomic waste" with
thorium and uranium levels in crops around coal plants up to 200
times
higher than around nuke stations

Until the nuke station goes wrong.

Even when it does, 3 mile island didn't do anything special when it
did
go
wrong.

What happened with Chernobyl and Fukushima is trivially
avoidable. Ensure that the stand by generators are well above
where any tsunami can get to in the case of Fukushima and
don't play silly buggers with the reactor in the case of Chernobyl.

All very well if everyone is a robot or sensible. But humans will
****
up.

Trivial to avoid them ****ing up as badly as they did at Fukushima.
Not much harder with Chernobyl.

Many things are trivial and still get done wrongly. To err is human.

And trivial to ensure that they don't err with something as important
as
nuke.

Only as long as you have almost all sensible people working there.

Don't need anything like that.

It only takes a couple to skip some checks.

And trivial to ensure that they can't get away with that.

That's why I said a couple.

Very bloody unlikely that you would get a couple
doing that with something as important as a nuke
which can see the whole thing melt down with no
containment vessel to catch it in the case of Chernobyl.

And that's not what caused TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima anyway.

I thought TMI and Chernobyl were both human error/stupidity?

Only Chernobyl.

TMI and Fukushima were certainly due to human error/stupidity at the design
stage.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:11:20 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH

TMI and Fukushima were certainly due to human error/stupidity at the design
stage.

BOTH of you degenerate subnormal sociopaths are STUPID by DESIGN!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:44:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH another 105 lines of the two subnormal idiots' enless idiotic drivel
unread

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:46:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

I am succeeding

You are a scumbag. And that's it, senile cretin!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:48:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH another 133 lines of the subnormal idiots' endless ****

--
Another TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rot and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rot: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred that
you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rot: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rot: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough to
shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rot: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rot: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what you
are born with."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:49:47 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two trolls' stinking ****

No they can not. And its trivial to ensure that they can't knick it anyway.

Isn't there some special newsgroups for idiots like you?

Oh, yeah, that would be alt.idiots!

F'up to where all your **** belongs

little ignorant ****."
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:45:18 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH another 167 lines of stinking troll ****

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rot: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rot: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:52:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH another 166 lines of the two subnormal idiots' endless idiotic
drivel

....and f'up to alt.idiots.

--
Cursitor Doom about Rot Speed:
"I'm not the least surprised. The man is a conspicuous and unashamed
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:34:18 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

The ones that operate close to the sun do.
Those that travel much further away from
the sun have small nukes instead, for a reason.

Now ALSO an expert in rocket propulsion, senile Rot? ROTFLOL

--
dennis@home to know-it-all Rot Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:32:51 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two prize idiots' idiotic drivel

F'up to alt.idiots.

--
Java Jive to senile Rot:
You're getting there, it's clear that you've now reached the level of
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 23:22:34 -0000, "Bruce Farquhar"
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:50:03 -0000, jew pedo wrote:

wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:29:18 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

On 12/11/2018 9:26 AM, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:04:22 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

On 12/8/2018 8:41 AM, Bruce Farquhar wrote:
On older boilers (furnaces if you're American), when the heating isn't actually running (eg. the thermostat says the house is warm enough), there's no power to the boiler, so how does the pilot light valve stay open with the tiny voltage (40mV?) and current from the thermocouple?

The basic problem with english engineering is that it hasn't advanced much beyond the 1500s. We superior Americans, however, employ the use of electronic ignitors.

As do we with new boilers. But our stuff must last longer because a lot of folk still have one with a pilot light, the only ones that don't are the morons that thought they should spend £1000 to get a boiler that will save them £50 a year on gas. So you make a profit in 20 years time, why bother? My boiler is at least 25 years old and I've only ever replaced the thermocouple for £7. It could be newer fancier boilers have more to go wrong, I've heard of a modern boiler lasting only 7 years!!

If you don't know what that is, see one of my recent poasts concerning the pigtailing of neutral and ground circuits.

What has pigtailing to do with electronic igniters?

You'd need an electrician's license to even comprehend what I would tell you about that.

Licenses are for pussies. I just prefer to get on with the job.

IF I ever hire anyone (and usually I do all my own work), I purposefully avoid anyone with any certifications, it just means they charge more and are more fussy and won't do the work the way I want it.

Colon Burke is the idiot who said the top pin of a 3-pin plug was for
neutral.

Technically it is. Earth = neutral = 0 volts.

That's what that idiot KKKoloon thought. Neutral is not the same as
Earth (aka Ground in the Great Satan).

Zero is zero. If I connect my desk lamp to live and earth, it will function the same.

Do you actually do that, though? If not, why not?

I have done in the past, I've used an earth to power a PIR lightswitch for example as it previously had no neutral there for a simple manual switch.

I also disconnected the chassis earth on my microwave, as my pet parrot likes to sit on it when I'm not looking and might one day chew the cord. 240V in the beak, 0V on the feet, bad idea.

Why do you not do it consistently then?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 23:20:49 -0000, "Bruce Farquhar"
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:49:48 -0000, jew pedo wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That would be a stupid thing to do and you'd deserve whatever happens
as a result.

What would be a stupid thing to do?

Nominating yourself for a Darwin award while touching live wiring.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 01:43:12 -0000, Clare Snyder wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 21:37:04 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:18:12 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:51:16 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:48:07 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:08:51 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Nukes in fact put far less radiation into the
atmosphere than coal fired power stations.

But what about the spent fuel that cannot be disposed of without a 300
year
sealed container?

What about it?

That's what causes the most harm (note I'm not saying Nuclear power is
bad,
it's cleaner than others).

It doesn't cause any harm: it's in sealed containers.

Which never break over 100s of years when the company is bankrupt and the
government has changed and a war broke out and there was an earthquake, yeah
right.

Under those circs the status of the underground repository is the least
of your worries.

Rubbish. The war might not directly affect me, but the nuclear fallout would.

Why d'ye think I suggest the Marianna Trench? Cos down there 37,000
feet below sea level, it ain't gonna matter.

Yeah, bugger the sea life. Bugger all those who eat the radioactive fish.

What fish would those be then, at 37,000 feet below sea level?

Gee , another STOOPID Limey. Intelligence about on a par with Trump.

uk.d-i-y re-added so Tim can see the message, since the stupid Canadian who thinks he's a girl keeps ****ing up the newsgroup header so the person he/she/it's talking to can't even see it!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

wrote:

[...]

Why go to the bother of doing it everywhere, I only do a job when it's needed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

wrote:

[...]

If touching something live is stupid, then no electrocutions to sensible people would ever occur.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 05:10:41 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedo", farted again:

Why do you not do it consistently then?

Psychopath Razovic is interested in how sociopath Hucker ticks! LOL

--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 05:12:05 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedo", farted again:

What would be a stupid thing to do?

Nominating yourself for a Darwin award while touching live wiring.

I tought BOTH of have been REPEATEDLY nominated for one? You know because of
the kinky "lives" BOTH of you have? VBG

psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't **** anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It might be through stupidity and not on purpose.

And that's not what caused TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima anyway.

I thought TMI and Chernobyl were both human error/stupidity?

Only Chernobyl.

TMI and Fukushima were certainly due to human error/stupidity at the design
stage.

There you go then, human error can occur anywhere.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 09:02:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH 189 !!! lines of the two prize idiots' endless sick bull**** unread
again

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rot Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rot: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rot: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rot Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rot Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Never said it was on purpose.

And that's not what caused TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima anyway.

I thought TMI and Chernobyl were both human error/stupidity?

Only Chernobyl.

TMI and Fukushima were certainly due to human error/stupidity at the
design
stage.

There you go then, human error can occur anywhere.

But with something as important as a nuke, the checks
should ensure that they don't get thru to the final product.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

wrote:

[...]

Carelessness is as bad as stupidity.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

wrote:

[...]

So why doesn't EVERYONE do it and simply do away with neutral?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:59:15 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

Carelessness is as bad as stupidity.

You are a case in point, stupid!

--
bohso about gay anal Razovic:
"Revd is a deformed crouching creature down low to the ground"
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:59:21 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

So why doesn't EVERYONE do it and simply do away with neutral?

So why doesn't EVERYONE make a complete ass of himself in public like you
keep doing, gay anal Razovic? BG

--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Stupidity does not necessarily decrease when things are important.

And that's not what caused TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima anyway.

I thought TMI and Chernobyl were both human error/stupidity?

Only Chernobyl.

TMI and Fukushima were certainly due to human error/stupidity at the
design stage.

There you go then, human error can occur anywhere.

But with something as important as a nuke, the checks
should ensure that they don't get thru to the final product.

Should. But if there are enough morons, faults get overlooked.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They don't survive a system of checks that you
get with something as important as nukes.

And that's not what caused TMI, Chernobyl and Fukushima anyway.

I thought TMI and Chernobyl were both human error/stupidity?

Only Chernobyl.

TMI and Fukushima were certainly due to human error/stupidity at the
design stage.

There you go then, human error can occur anywhere.

But with something as important as a nuke, the checks
should ensure that they don't get thru to the final product.

Should. But if there are enough morons, faults get overlooked.

Its isnt enough morons, it's the lack of checks. That's how
Fukushima ended up with its backup generators where they
could be taken out by a tsunami that was known to happen there.

And with TMI, no one bothered to check that the user interface
on the indications of loss of coolant water did make it easy to
see what was actually happening with the coolant level. In fact
it was so misleading they they thought it had too much coolant
when it fact it was much too little, so they pumped out even more
and eventually the consequences of that saw the venting of
radioactive material. Which was nothing like that a coal fired
power station of the same size would do routinely.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 03:11:20 -0000, Rod Speed

[...]

We're saying the same thing. Humans just aren't bright enough to design things properly. Just count how many stupid things on your car could have been made better at no extra cost.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 22:16:44 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 21:37:04 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:18:12 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

[...]

Then I guess all news channels are lying.

Also that governments don't like it getting shipped internationally
because terrorists that's pronounced tourist in America) can nick it to
make dirty weapons.

No they can not. And its trivial to ensure that they can't knick it anyway.

Even banks get nicked from.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 13/12/2018 15:19, Fred Johnson wrote:

I heard nobody wanted to do it anymore because of the dangers
(possibly in
transportation).

You heard wrong.

Then I guess all news channels are lying.

That is a very reasonable default assumption.

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

wrote:

[...]

What?

So I've now got my lamp's casing connected to 0V instead of 0V. I'm
sure
my finger won't be able to tell the difference.

It will with a fault that see the active in contact with the case.

That would be a dead short,

Not when you are actually stupid enough to cut off the earth wire.

The casing could be connected to neutral.

blowing the fuse before I had a chance to touch the lamp.

Wrong, as always.

Just like a fuse currently blows by a short to earth.

Not when you stupidly cut off all the earths.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:24:18 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 13/12/2018 15:19, Fred Johnson wrote:

I heard nobody wanted to do it anymore because of the dangers
(possibly in
transportation).

You heard wrong.

Then I guess all news channels are lying.

That is a very reasonable default assumption.

Agreed. So is "99% of people are liars", "99% of people are stupid". I sometimes wonder how the human race survives.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 13/12/2018 15:19, Fred Johnson wrote:

I heard nobody wanted to do it anymore because of the dangers
(possibly in
transportation).

You heard wrong.

Then I guess all news channels are lying.

That is a very reasonable default assumption.

Agreed.Â* So is "99% of people are liars", "99% of people are stupid".Â* I
sometimes wonder how the human race survives.

I am not sure it has.

--
€œThe fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that
the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

- Bertrand Russell

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 13/12/2018 15:19, Fred Johnson wrote:

I heard nobody wanted to do it anymore because of the dangers
(possibly in
transportation).

You heard wrong.

Then I guess all news channels are lying.

That is a very reasonable default assumption.

Agreed. So is "99% of people are liars", "99% of people are stupid". I
sometimes wonder how the human race survives.

I am not sure it has.

Change has to will and I'll believe you. Although I'd say the 1% would survive, which would be fun, we'd have more room without all the morons.