Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Filthy Red Hen

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that refused service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying the Red Hen should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

€śThe Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside,
it is dirty on the inside!€ť Trump tweeted early Monday.

------------------------

Maybe President Trump should send a team of building/food/fire code inspectors to the Dirty Red Hen and see if they pass inspection.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 11:48:08 AM UTC-4, T-Bob wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that refused service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying the Red Hen should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

€śThe Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside,
it is dirty on the inside!€ť Trump tweeted early Monday.

And then when the lawsuit for defamation arrives, Trump and the trumpets
will act shocked, claim it's just another example of people out to get
him. If I were the owner, I'd sue him. I've seen pictures of the Red Hen:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-backfire.html

It doesn't look filthy in any way to me. It looks very nice and classy.
And on what basis did Trump make that tweet? He;s never been there,
so how would he know what it looks like? Trump is like his own sec of
state said, a f**** moron. And would bet the lawyers are already lining
up with offers to sue for free.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2018 2:57 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I've never dined at the Filthy Red Hen and won't because I prefer a friendly inclusive dining atmosphere found in more civilized restaurants.Â* I doubt that the Filthy Red Hen is up to the high standards of a Trump property anyway.

Maybe the picture of the Filthy Red Hen you saw had been GIMPed?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2018 11:48 AM, T-Bob wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that refused
service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying the Red Hen
should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

€śThe Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy
canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than
refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always
had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the
inside!€ť Trump tweeted early Monday.

------------------------

Maybe President Trump should send a team of building/food/fire code
inspectors to the Dirty Red Hen and see if they pass inspection.

It is almost comical in the owner explaining that she was not there at
the time but her mostly gay and lesbian employees called her to evict
Sanders.

What is ironic is that gays and lesbians should display such intolerance
and constantly complain that we are intolerant to them.

Just imagine what would have happened had Trump tweeted that they were a
bunch of fruits or queers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 11:48:08 AM UTC-4, T-Bob wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that refused service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying the Red Hen should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

€śThe Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside,
it is dirty on the inside!€ť Trump tweeted early Monday.

------------------------

Maybe President Trump should send a team of building/food/fire code inspectors to the Dirty Red Hen and see if they pass inspection.

Maybe he should do an internal audit of his own facilities.
Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida was cited 78 times over three years for health code violations, including cooking staff not washing their hands and the €śaccumulation of black/green mold-like substance€ť on an ice machine.
Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/trump-slams-virginia-restaurant-for-being-filthy-but-inspectors-fou.html

Red Hen aced its last health inspection:
http://healthspace.com/Clients/VDH/CShenandoah/Web.nsf/formFacility.xsp?id=11d46ecf6bd749bf852574040056df 94

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:57:13 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

My bet is they paint the place first or at least hit it with a
pressure washer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 4:01:29 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

Well, Trump did fire the first shot, by throwing the brave transgendered
that are serving in the military under the bus. There was no issue, no
crisis, he just did it to appeal to his bigoted base. There's your
intolerance. So, I can understand
how the gay employees in that restaurant would not want to have one of
his main enablers around. And you also have Trump setting a tone for the
whole country, one where he says what he feels like, does what he feels like,
says he'd like to punch people who protest in the nose, offered to pay
the medical bills of a trumpet who sucker punched a protester,
hurls insults at war heroes, insults POWs, mocks disabled people in front
of his rallies and says if you don't like it, tough. So, like you say,
it's ironic, isn't it? Trump can dish it out, but when someone gives it
back, in a very minor way, just asking them to leave a restaurant, well
that's another story. I'd say throwing someone out of the military is
far worse than his press secretary being asked to leave a restaurant.

Just imagine what would have happened had Trump tweeted that they were a
bunch of fruits or queers.

He already characterized transgendered as unfit to serve in the military.
He did that when the military had no issue, where they were not saying
there was a problem and where many militaries in enlightened countries
today allow them, including Israel. Is Israel's armed forces unfit?
And given the spiral downward with Trump, I would not be surprised to
hear him call gay people those names before it's over.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Our favorite traitor should look it up on Google Earth. It looks down
to earth and anything but classy. Garbage cans on the walk with a hose
lying there crumby ivy growing up the wall. Rustic maybe but not classy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

and what does that say about the hucks choice of restaurants?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 6:06:26 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Well, a Gay Negro man like you Traitor_4ever would know all about discrimination. It's a shame a lot of talented, intelligent people are excluded from serving the country just because they spread AIDS. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Doctor Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25/06/2018 21:23, wrote:
[...]

Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.
Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no
foundation.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

T-Bob wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that refused
service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying the Red Hen
should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

€śThe Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy
canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than
refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had
a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the
inside!€ť Trump tweeted early Monday.

------------------------

Maybe President Trump should send a team of building/food/fire code
inspectors to the Dirty Red Hen and see if they pass inspection.

The Red Hen is in a very small section of dominantly Democratic numbers,
where they could have gone over to the much larger Republican areas. Was it
a setup ?
Red Hen is also very small.

I wonder what a winner Hillary representative getting kick out of a
restaurant, would kick up ? Dems are a rough bunch.

Greg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 4:35:10 AM UTC-4, Gz wrote:
T-Bob wrote:
[...]

Do you pick the restaurants you eat at by how the area voted?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and her party.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/2018 6:57 AM, Morph wrote:
On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no
foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and her
party.

You must have seen my post where the owner was not even there and was
called in by her predominately gay and lesbian staff to kick Sanders
out. The irony is that we must tolerate the LGBT crowd but they can be
intolerant to us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 26/06/2018 13:26, Frank wrote:
On 6/26/2018 6:57 AM, Morph wrote:
On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no
foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and
her party.

You must have seen my post where the owner was not even there and was
called in by her predominately gay and lesbian staff to kick Sanders
out.Â* The irony is that we must tolerate the LGBT crowd but they can be
intolerant to us.

A proprietor has the right to refuse any customer without giving a
reason. The Red Hen's mistake was for giving the reason that they did.
Should've just said "I refuse to serve you, please leave"

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 7:40:50 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

Does my country have a right to refuse entry to someone without giving a reason? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Border Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 6:57:27 AM UTC-4, Morph wrote:
On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Bod wasn't publicly slamming the restaurant as dirty, Trump was,
Why aren't you asking Trump what he based his filthy remarks on?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and her party.

Was is childish and wrong for Trump to be encouraging violence during his
campaign? When he said someone should rough up protesters at his rally?
When he said he felt like punching them in the nose? When he offered to
pay the legal bills for a trumpet that sucker punched a protester?
Are any of his daily tweets, like the one attacking this restaurant or
yesterday, attacking Jimmy Fallon, childish? And Bod isn't POTUS,
either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 8:26:30 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 6/26/2018 6:57 AM, Morph wrote:
On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no
foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and her
party.

You must have seen my post where the owner was not even there and was
called in by her predominately gay and lesbian staff to kick Sanders
out. The irony is that we must tolerate the LGBT crowd but they can be
intolerant to us.

Trump launched the first, bigoted, nasty attack on LGBT folks by throwing
the brave transgendered serving in the military under the bus and out of
the military. For no reason. It had not been recommended by the military,
it was purely to through some red meat to Trump's bigoted, closed minded,
intolerant base. So, he's fired the first of many shots. And Trump has
set a tone where anything goes. I've seen trumpets like Muggles and you
defend whatever he does. He calls for violence at his campaign rally,
that was good. He just says what he feels like, does what he feels like,
insults anyone, it's all good because it's not PC and he should therefore
do it. So, he reaps a little bit of what he sows, and all of a sudden
now it's wrong?

ROFL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 26/06/2018 13:53, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I don't know, I was talking about Proprietors rights. Try to keep up.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 8:43:30 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

You are obviously afflicted with HISSY, Humor Irony Sarcasm impairment SYndrome. People afflicted often have HISSY fits when they fail to grok the humor, irony or sarcasm of statements made by others. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sarcastic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 9:43:30 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
[...]

You're basically right, an establishment can refuse entry or service to
anyone as long as it's not based on a protected class as defined by law,
eg race, ethnicity, disability, sex, etc. So you can deny service to
Huckleberry Hound if you want to, or deny entry to anyone with a Trump
tee shirt, etc. And BurpFart is barking up the wrong tree as usual,
demanding that you show the law. It's the absence of law that defines
it, ie there is no law saying you can't decide who you serve and who
you don't, as long as you're not doing it on the protected classes
which are codified in the law.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:40:45 +0100, Bod wrote:

A proprietor has the right to refuse any customer without giving a
reason. The Red Hen's mistake was for giving the reason that they did.
Should've just said "I refuse to serve you, please leave"

Not true in the US, Federal law has created many protected classes of
people and some states have even extended those who are protected to
political affiliation. These days it is really just what the wackiest
judge might decide.
If it had been Ben Carson, the Red Hen could be up on charges for
violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/18 5:26 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/26/2018 6:57 AM, Morph wrote:
On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no
foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and
her party.

You must have seen my post where the owner was not even there and was
called in by her predominately gay and lesbian staff to kick Sanders
out. The irony is that we must tolerate the LGBT crowd but they can be
intolerant to us.

yeh, huck does come across as gay
Posted to alt.home.repair

gregz posted for all of us...

The Red Hen is in a very small section of dominantly Democratic numbers,
where they could have gone over to the much larger Republican areas. Was it
a setup ?
Red Hen is also very small.

So the idea is to blame the victim?

--