Posted to alt.home.repair
Sal Monella[_3_] Sal Monella[_3_] is offline

Default Filthy Red Hen

On 6/25/2018 2:57 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 11:48:08 AM UTC-4, T-Bob wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that refused service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying the Red Hen should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside,
it is dirty on the inside! Trump tweeted early Monday.

And then when the lawsuit for defamation arrives, Trump and the trumpets
will act shocked, claim it's just another example of people out to get
him. If I were the owner, I'd sue him. I've seen pictures of the Red Hen:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-backfire.html

It doesn't look filthy in any way to me. It looks very nice and classy.
And on what basis did Trump make that tweet? He;s never been there,
so how would he know what it looks like? Trump is like his own sec of
state said, a f**** moron. And would bet the lawyers are already lining
up with offers to sue for free.

I've never dined at the Filthy Red Hen and won't because I prefer a friendly inclusive dining atmosphere found in more civilized restaurants.* I doubt that the Filthy Red Hen is up to the high standards of a Trump property anyway.

Maybe the picture of the Filthy Red Hen you saw had been GIMPed?