Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Filthy Red Hen

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 8:26:30 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 6/26/2018 6:57 AM, Morph wrote:
On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no
foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and her
party.

You must have seen my post where the owner was not even there and was
called in by her predominately gay and lesbian staff to kick Sanders
out. The irony is that we must tolerate the LGBT crowd but they can be
intolerant to us.

Trump launched the first, bigoted, nasty attack on LGBT folks by throwing
the brave transgendered serving in the military under the bus and out of
the military. For no reason. It had not been recommended by the military,
it was purely to through some red meat to Trump's bigoted, closed minded,
intolerant base. So, he's fired the first of many shots. And Trump has
set a tone where anything goes. I've seen trumpets like Muggles and you
defend whatever he does. He calls for violence at his campaign rally,
that was good. He just says what he feels like, does what he feels like,
insults anyone, it's all good because it's not PC and he should therefore
do it. So, he reaps a little bit of what he sows, and all of a sudden
now it's wrong?

ROFL