Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Filthy Red Hen

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that refused service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying the Red Hen should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

€śThe Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside,
it is dirty on the inside!€ť Trump tweeted early Monday.

Maybe President Trump should send a team of building/food/fire code inspectors to the Dirty Red Hen and see if they pass inspection.