Posted to alt.home.repair
ZZyXX[_4_] ZZyXX[_4_] is offline

Default Filthy Red Hen

On 6/25/18 5:04 PM, Frank wrote:
On 6/25/2018 4:41 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:57:13 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 11:48:08 AM UTC-4, T-Bob wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-sanders.html

President Trump on Monday hammered the Virginia restaurant that
refused service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, saying
the Red Hen should focus instead on cleaning up its "filthy" building.

€œThe Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy
canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than
refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I
always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside,
it is dirty on the inside!€ Trump tweeted early Monday.

And then when the lawsuit for defamation arrives, Trump and the trumpets
will act shocked, claim it's just another example of people out to get
him. If I were the owner, I'd sue him. I've seen pictures of the
Red Hen:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-backfire.html

It doesn't look filthy in any way to me. It looks very nice and classy.
And on what basis did Trump make that tweet? He;s never been there,
so how would he know what it looks like? Trump is like his own sec of
state said, a f**** moron. And would bet the lawyers are already lining
up with offers to sue for free.

My bet is they paint the place first or at least hit it with a
pressure washer.

Our favorite traitor should look it up on Google Earth. It looks down
to earth and anything but classy. Garbage cans on the walk with a hose
lying there crumby ivy growing up the wall. Rustic maybe but not classy.

and what does that say about the hucks choice of restaurants?