Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Filthy Red Hen

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 8:43:30 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 26/06/2018 13:53, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 7:40:50 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 26/06/2018 13:26, Frank wrote:
On 6/26/2018 6:57 AM, Morph wrote:
On 06/26/2018 03:56 AM, Bod wrote:
Looks like a nice and hygeinic restaurant to eat in.

You based that on exterior photos?

Trump's comments were obviously just childish bitching and had no
foundation.

The Filthy Red Hen was being childish by refusing to serve Sarah and
her party.

You must have seen my post where the owner was not even there and was
called in by her predominately gay and lesbian staff to kick Sanders
out.Â* The irony is that we must tolerate the LGBT crowd but they can be
intolerant to us.

A proprietor has the right to refuse any customer without giving a
reason. The Red Hen's mistake was for giving the reason that they did.
Should've just said "I refuse to serve you, please leave"
--
Bod

Does my country have a right to refuse entry to someone without giving a reason? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Border Monster

I don't know, I was talking about Proprietors rights. Try to keep up.
--
Bod

You are obviously afflicted with HISSY, Humor Irony Sarcasm impairment SYndrome. People afflicted often have HISSY fits when they fail to grok the humor, irony or sarcasm of statements made by others. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sarcastic Monster