Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Hey Bod this one is for you

"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Here’s what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana than the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce there. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/01/2018 06:33, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana than the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce there. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

This is all good news for the better. Better to have peaceful tokers
than drunks puking up and fighting.
The world is slowly waking up to this fact.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2018 01:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana than the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce there. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Between the texters, drunks and now more potheads, a sober motorcyclist doesn't stand a chance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/01/2018 09:33, Harley wrote:
On 01/03/2018 01:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana than
the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce there.
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Between the texters, drunks and now more potheads, a sober motorcyclist
doesn't stand a chance.

Are you assuming that all weed smokers drive when stoned?
I would never dream of driving whilst drunk or stoned.
I only have one joint late in the evenings at home, not dissimilar to
someone having an alcoholic drink or two.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 1:33:38 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 03/01/2018 06:33, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana than the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce there. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

This is all good news for the better. Better to have peaceful tokers
than drunks puking up and fighting.
The world is slowly waking up to this fact.
--
Bod

Marijuana has its own hazards to one's health. I'm allergic to the smoke as bad or worse than my allergy to tobacco smoke. I can't get around people smoking anything. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Asthmatic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2018 3:33 AM, Harley wrote:
On 01/03/2018 01:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana
than the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce
there. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Between the texters, drunks and now more potheads, a sober
motorcyclist doesn't stand a chance.

Â* Then you live in the wrong place . Up here in our area (southern
Ozark Mountains)if you slow your reaction times you'll end up in the
ditch - or dead , depending on which curve you miss . Giggle "Push
Mountain Road" for an example of the roads we ride regularly ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 10:27:55 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 13:00:00 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

You're unusual, don't assume everyone is the same as you.
--

I hope to hell everyone isn't the same as me but it runs in the family because of our exposure to tobacco smoke from the 1950's through the 1970's when our parents gave up smoking. When I was growing up, everyone smoked except for us youngsters. We had to endure all the second-hand smoke which kept us sick. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Smokey Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2018 11:15 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

same for me!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2018 12:16 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

My parents smoked and I smoked. It was tough to give it up but I did.
Smokers stink. I would not let anyone including my mother smoke in my
house and when she visited and put her coat in the hall closet, it stunk
after she left.

I had 2 uncles with emphysema which convinced me to give it up. I had
two neighbors once that both died from lung cancer about the same time.
I actually saw a guy dead from lung cancer in the hospital. He was my
father's roommate, 60 years old, feisty that night and lying dead in bed
when I came in to see my father in the morning. Nurse came running in to
wrap drape around the bed.

I strongly suspect heavy marijuana smoking with contribute to lung
cancer and emphysema.

Uncle M might try the munchies though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 12:15:07 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Wow, I would have thought that a "conservative" such as yourself would
simply reject the science that says smoking kills you. It's just a
conspiracy of big govt to bad mouth those tobacco companies, isn't
it, knuckle dragger?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

--Â*

I hope to hell everyone isn't the same as me but it runs in the
family because of our exposure to tobacco smoke from the 1950's
through the 1970's when our parents gave up smoking. When I was
growing up, everyone smoked except for us youngsters. We had to
endure all the second-hand smoke which kept us sick. o_O

same for me!

My parents smoked and I smoked.Â* It was tough to give it up but I did.
Smokers stink.Â* I would not let anyone including my mother smoke in my
house and when she visited and put her coat in the hall closet, it stunk
after she left.

yeah .. I can't walk past anyone who has been smoking without feeling
sick to my stomach from the second hand chemicals.

I had 2 uncles with emphysema which convinced me to give it up.Â* I had
two neighbors once that both died from lung cancer about the same time.
I actually saw a guy dead from lung cancer in the hospital.Â* He was my
father's roommate, 60 years old, feisty that night and lying dead in bed
when I came in to see my father in the morning. Nurse came running in to
wrap drape around the bed.

Both parent died from cancer related to their decades of smoking.
Growing up I kept asking them to quit, and they would get angry and say
they'll do whatever they want. Well, they did.

I strongly suspect heavy marijuana smoking with contribute to lung
cancer and emphysema.

Uncle M might try the munchies though.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2018 02:33 AM, Harley wrote:
On 01/03/2018 01:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana than
the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce there.
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Between the texters, drunks and now more potheads, a sober motorcyclist
doesn't stand a chance.

I've always assumed my fellow motorists were drunk, stoned, stupid,
and/or homicidal anyway. Even if they are sane and alert I know they
have a psychological block against even seeing a bike. It's worked for
me for over 50 years.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2018 07:21 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Then you live in the wrong place . Up here in our area (southern Ozark
Mountains)if you slow your reaction times you'll end up in the ditch -
or dead , depending on which curve you miss . Giggle "Push Mountain
Road" for an example of the roads we ride regularly

My experience with Ozark roads was the one going up Petit Jean Mountain
-- in an 18-wheeler. The damn Trucker Atlas said it was a truck route
but on further reflection everything in Arkansas is marked as a truck
route.

I needed a wrecker to extract me after the drive wheels on my side left
the pavement on one hairpin. The angle between the tractor and the
trailer was so sharp the whole mess couldn't roll down the mountain like
it really wanted to.

The wrecker already had his anchor points set up. He'd been there before
many times. The month before he had extracted a wide load that the state
had routed that way.

You can make it if you hug the outside of the hairpins and the hell with
the lane markings.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 12:00:14 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Attacking my ad homies are you now? I support the freedom of any adult to smoke all they want away from me and any children. Of course, you can smoke all you want you Racist Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak *******. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smokeless Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

Just because 0.001% of people can't tolerate something is no reason for the rest of us to do without it.

99.999% of people can't tolerate you but here you are...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

unc doesn't believe in global warming, but he does believe in
second-hand smoke...how convenient for him to blame his asthma on
someone else
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

consider it evolution in action
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:40:40 -0700, rbowman wrote:

[...]

Comedian Ron White jokes about getting a semi truck wedged under an
overpass. Cop pulls up at the scene: "Are you stuck?"

"I did not climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots." -- Ron
White
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 12:30:01 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Whenever I rode a bicycle or motorcycle, I rode as if everyone was out to get me. I was never run over but I wrecked a few times due to road conditions. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:15:06 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...] I rode as if everyone was out to get me.
[...] I wrecked a few times due to road conditions.

The road *is* out to get us. 'been there done that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2018 4:21 PM, Mike_Duffy wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:15:06 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...] I rode as if everyone was out to get me.
[...] I wrecked a few times due to road conditions.

The road *is* out to get us. 'been there done that.

... and a few random people who are just nuts when they get behind the wheel!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2018 01:54 PM, Oren wrote:
Comedian Ron White jokes about getting a semi truck wedged under an
overpass. Cop pulls up at the scene: "Are you stuck?"

Sadly that's more truth than comedy. Even if you can get out under your
own power you may have a long, long way to back out before you can turn
around, meaning you've just created the traffic jam from hell. A cop
really wants to believe there is a magic 'deflate' button so you can
continue forward and not ruin his day completely.

Chicago is famous for 12' underpasses. They are also famous for people
who when you call for directions explain how they get to the warehouse
-- in their Prius.

I had a guy in Pittsburg give me a ration of **** because I couldn't
make a turn down an alley to get to his loading dock. "Can't you drive?
What kind of truck do you have? Nobody else has problems." When I told
him I had a truck with a 53' trailer he said "Oh ****! You not even
supposed to be in the city with one of those." I drove around the block,
parked on the sidewalk, and we took his furniture in through the front
door. The passing cops studiously ignored the elephant on the sidewalk.
On my way out I went through a construction project. Those guys looked
at the truck and started moving barricades and cones.

Last time I was in Pittsburg. Don't ever need to go back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

I met a professor from Harvard that was on the surgeon general's
committee when they declared cigarettes caused cancer. In the 20
minutes I talked to him, he smoked 4 Lark cigarettes telling me the
charcoal filter made them safe. Later that year he developed lung
cancer and he was lucky enough to have successful surgery and lived
several more years. Cancer cures smoking as I read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Fieser
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/03/2018 09:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Add me to the pile. I use to stick colored toothpicks
in my dad's cigs. They tasted like hell. He eventually
stopped.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I hope to hell everyone isn't the same as me but it runs in the family
because of our exposure to tobacco smoke from the 1950's through the
1970's when our parents gave up smoking. When I was growing up,
everyone smoked except for us youngsters. We had to endure all the
second-hand smoke which kept us sick. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Smokey Monster

Just because 0.001% of people can't tolerate something is no reason for
the rest of us to do without it.

Oh my gosh James, it is around 20% with respiratory issues.
Smoking around others is really antisocial.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2018 6:02 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

they'll do whatever they want.Â* Well, they did.

I strongly suspect heavy marijuana smoking with contribute to lung
cancer and emphysema.

Uncle M might try the munchies though.

I met a professor from Harvard that was on the surgeon general's
committee when they declared cigarettes caused cancer.Â* In the 20
minutes I talked to him, he smoked 4 Lark cigarettes telling me the
charcoal filter made them safe.Â* Later that year he developed lung
cancer and he was lucky enough to have successful surgery and lived
several more years.Â* Cancer cures smoking as I read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Fieser

I sure do believe that cancer cures smoking! They will stop one way or
another.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

Add me to the pile.Â* I use to stick colored toothpicks
in my dad's cigs.Â* They tasted like hell.Â* He eventually
stopped.

Gee ... wish I had known that!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/4/2018 10:07 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/3/2018 6:02 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Been a long time but I recall it on a bumper sticker on a radiologist
cancer specialist neighbors car. He also told me that if you live long
enough you will get cancer.

I got the scare of my life 20 years ago when they did exploratory
surgery on me for lung cancer. Turned out to be none cancerous lesions
caused by a pulmonary embolism which was a big deal to remove a year later.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

I also put pin holes right above his filters. That way he
couldn't light them.

I risked getting my ass kicked.

Chuckle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

T wrote:

I also put pin holes right above his filters. That way he
couldn't light them.

Shocking you would have to do anything to discourage anyone from
smoking Russian cigarettes with their unique ingredient blend of cow
and goat ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/04/2018 11:31 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
T wrote:

I also put pin holes right above his filters. That way he
couldn't light them.

Shocking you would have to do anything to discourage anyone from
smoking Russian cigarettes with their unique ingredient blend of cow
and goat ****.

You are British, no?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2018 6:02 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I sure do believe that cancer cures smoking!Â* They will stop one way or
another.

Been a long time but I recall it on a bumper sticker on a radiologist
cancer specialist neighbors car.Â* He also told me that if you live long
enough you will get cancer.

I got the scare of my life 20 years ago when they did exploratory
surgery on me for lung cancer.Â* Turned out to be none cancerous lesions
caused by a pulmonary embolism which was a big deal to remove a year later.

Well, I am glad you are still here, Frank.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sword wrote:
[...]

I also put pin holes right above his filters.Â* That way he
couldn't light them.

I risked getting my ass kicked.

Chuckle.

LOL I would have done the same if I had know about those little tweaks!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

T wrote:

I also put pin holes right above his filters. That way he
couldn't light them.

Shocking you would have to do anything to discourage anyone from
smoking Russian cigarettes with their unique ingredient blend of cow
and goat ****.

You are British, no?

Am I?

How will that divert attention from your Russian heritage, affiliations
and loyalties?

Just admit the truth, be proud of being a Russian troll, you and your
coworkers did a great job exposing and capitalizing on the idiocy of
Trump supporters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

T wrote:

I also put pin holes right above his filters. That way he
couldn't light them.

Shocking you would have to do anything to discourage anyone from
smoking Russian cigarettes with their unique ingredient blend of cow
and goat ****.

You are British, no?

Am I?

How will that divert attention from your Russian heritage, affiliations
and loyalties?

Just admit the truth, be proud of being a Russian troll, you and your
coworkers did a great job exposing and capitalizing on the idiocy of
Trump supporters.

You are name calling and not really good at it at that.

On the other hand, I actually think you are British, especially
since you won't say every time I have asked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

T wrote:

Just admit the truth, be proud of being a Russian troll, you and
your coworkers did a great job exposing and capitalizing on the
idiocy of Trump supporters.

You are name calling and not really good at it at that.

On the other hand, I actually think you are British, especially
since you won't say every time I have asked.

If that is what you "think", then you should go with it. Personally, I
can see no evidence of you having that capacity.

As for name calling, you and your cabal have established that as the
new norm in the United States. You are acting like a flabby snowflake
when you object to such behavior being turned back on you.

So once again, why will you not simply admit your Russian connections?
Neither you or the Trumps are fooling anyone.

Its also just about time for you to tell the group how all of the
Bannon news is fake, how Trump has actually planned this charade as a
way to divert our attention from some super-secret presidential
initiative of his.

Tell us T, what's next? Is it a preemptive thermo-nuclear strike on
North Korea? What are your Russian puppet masters telling Trump to do
next?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/04/2018 12:58 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
T wrote:

[...]

No, I think I will substitute raisins for currents in your Spotted
Dick and see if you notice the difference.

Are you even able to carry on a conversation in the arena of ideas or
do you block everything out with name calling so you do not
have to listen to anything other than your own Left Wing Axioms.
Calling folks Fascists, Noe-Nazies, Russians is your form of
Gleichschaltung. It is a substitute for not thinking.

Posted to alt.home.repair

T wrote:

[...]

Raisins, yummy. I am touched that you care enough to cook for me.

Are you even able to carry on a conversation in the arena of ideas or
do you block everything out with name calling so you do not
have to listen to anything other than your own Left Wing Axioms.
Calling folks Fascists, Noe-Nazies, Russians is your form of
Gleichschaltung. It is a substitute for not thinking.

I am pleased to discuss ideas, unfortunately, when I reviewed your
posts going back quite a way, you expressed no ideas. You only espouse
Kremlin approved propaganda, radical religious rhetoric and talking
points from FOX news and the new American Fascist Party (a.k.a.
Republican party).

Tell me again how Trump hasn't authored the things he tweets and says
or how he doesn't mean what he is saying. How intelligent educated
people are not able to interpret or understand Trump's brilliance.

LOL.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 16:50:47 -0700, rbowman wrote:

[...]

Truth IS comedy to me. If you think God or the Great Spirit In The
Sky doesn't have a sense of humor, just look at the people around you!

What a hoot.

BOD Logic burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 January 11th 17 10:11 AM
OT : Hey, Bod! Tekkie® Home Repair 18 March 24th 16 07:25 PM
OT : Hey, Bod! Aardvark[_3_] Home Repair 1 March 15th 16 07:02 PM
OT : Hey, Bod! burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 March 15th 16 03:43 PM
Any appliance repair bod's here please? Mike Barnard UK diy 3 November 18th 10 08:46 AM