Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT Hey Bod this one is for you

I hope to hell everyone isn't the same as me but it runs in the family
because of our exposure to tobacco smoke from the 1950's through the
1970's when our parents gave up smoking. When I was growing up,
everyone smoked except for us youngsters. We had to endure all the
second-hand smoke which kept us sick. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Smokey Monster

Just because 0.001% of people can't tolerate something is no reason for
the rest of us to do without it.

Oh my gosh James, it is around 20% with respiratory issues.
Smoking around others is really antisocial.