Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT Hey Bod this one is for you

On 01/03/2018 09:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/3/2018 11:15 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 10:27:55 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 13:00:00 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 1:33:38 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 03/01/2018 06:33, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
"... California legalizes cannabis for adult recreational use, making
it the largest legal pot market in the country. Heres what you need
to know:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5700588461001/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

Am I hearing Bob Marley?

I heard on the news today that Californistan grows more Marijuana than the residents can consume. They grow pot like they grow produce there. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

This is all good news for the better. Better to have peaceful tokers
than drunks puking up and fighting.
The world is slowly waking up to this fact.
--
Bod

Marijuana has its own hazards to one's health. I'm allergic to the smoke as bad or worse than my allergy to tobacco smoke. I can't get around people smoking anything. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Asthmatic Monster

You're unusual, don't assume everyone is the same as you.
--

I hope to hell everyone isn't the same as me but it runs in the family because of our exposure to tobacco smoke from the 1950's through the 1970's when our parents gave up smoking. When I was growing up, everyone smoked except for us youngsters. We had to endure all the second-hand smoke which kept us sick. o_O

same for me!

Add me to the pile. I use to stick colored toothpicks
in my dad's cigs. They tasted like hell. He eventually
stopped.