Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_23_] Muggles[_23_] is offline

Default OT Hey Bod this one is for you

On 1/3/2018 6:02 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/3/2018 1:20 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/3/2018 11:38 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/3/2018 12:16 PM, Muggles wrote:

My parents smoked and I smoked.Â* It was tough to give it up but I did.
Smokers stink.Â* I would not let anyone including my mother smoke in my
house and when she visited and put her coat in the hall closet, it stunk
after she left.

yeah .. I can't walk past anyone who has been smoking without feeling
sick to my stomach from the second hand chemicals.

I had 2 uncles with emphysema which convinced me to give it up.Â* I had
two neighbors once that both died from lung cancer about the same time.
I actually saw a guy dead from lung cancer in the hospital.Â* He was my
father's roommate, 60 years old, feisty that night and lying dead in bed
when I came in to see my father in the morning. Nurse came running in to
wrap drape around the bed.

Both parent died from cancer related to their decades of smoking.
Growing up I kept asking them to quit, and they would get angry and say
they'll do whatever they want.Â* Well, they did.

I strongly suspect heavy marijuana smoking with contribute to lung
cancer and emphysema.

Uncle M might try the munchies though.

I met a professor from Harvard that was on the surgeon general's
committee when they declared cigarettes caused cancer.Â* In the 20
minutes I talked to him, he smoked 4 Lark cigarettes telling me the
charcoal filter made them safe.Â* Later that year he developed lung
cancer and he was lucky enough to have successful surgery and lived
several more years.Â* Cancer cures smoking as I read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Fieser

I sure do believe that cancer cures smoking! They will stop one way or
another.

--
Maggie