Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

trader_4 posted for all of us...

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 8:39:34 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/14/2017 10:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And if this wasn't a romantic thing,
what's Moore's explanation for how he came to know this student and to
write that comment in her yearbook? So far, I have not heard anything.

No but you're quick enough to draw a conclusion aren't you?

You were somehow drawing the conclusion that it's OK for a guy in his
30's to be writing romantic notes in a high school student's yearbook,
so I guess I can also draw my own conclusion, which is that if it's
real, given all the other women and the allegations, it is pretty
compelling evidence.

What "compelling evidence"? I don't know what he did or didn't do.
Repeat a lie enough and it's considered the truth. *But it's still a lie*

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 2:40:51 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
[...]

Did you read what I wrote? I said the yearbook should be sent for
forensic analysis and if it's real, then it's pretty compelling evidence.
All we need to do is find out if that ink on the page is one week old
or 40 years old. If it's 40 years old, it's genuine, unless you think
they started a conspiracy against Moore 40 years ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 posted for all of us...

[...]

Did you see the news??? Moores' people want an impartial handwriting
analysis. Also this does not address the guilty verdict you espouse against
Moore from the other accusers. You do not address my replies.

For your information one of your buddies Al Franken has been accused by a
radio personality of groping her. Is he guilty?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2017 1:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

For your information one of your buddies Al Franken has been accused by a
radio personality of groping her. Is he guilty?

Made me sort of happy to see that. I did not care for him on SNL, but
even less as a Senator. He always had a superiority attitude. I'd not
mind seeing him torn down a few notches. They even posted a photo of
him with hands on the girl.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:46:09 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/16/2017 1:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

For your information one of your buddies Al Franken has been accused by a
radio personality of groping her. Is he guilty?

Made me sort of happy to see that. I did not care for him on SNL, but
even less as a Senator. He always had a superiority attitude. I'd not
mind seeing him torn down a few notches. They even posted a photo of
him with hands on the girl.

This pic? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOw3SSrWsAARFtX.jpg

I have questioned the election results when Franken demanded a
re-count. Seemed like a very small margin.

I don't hate the guy, I just can't stand the sum beach. Plays
"gottcha" politics.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2017 2:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:46:09 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/16/2017 1:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

For your information one of your buddies Al Franken has been accused by a
radio personality of groping her. Is he guilty?

Made me sort of happy to see that. I did not care for him on SNL, but
even less as a Senator. He always had a superiority attitude. I'd not
mind seeing him torn down a few notches. They even posted a photo of
him with hands on the girl.

This pic? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOw3SSrWsAARFtX.jpg

I have questioned the election results when Franken demanded a
re-count. Seemed like a very small margin.

I don't hate the guy, I just can't stand the sum beach. Plays
"gottcha" politics.

I heard that Franken is actually calling for an ethics probe of himself.
He deserves the probe without the ethics. Knowing him, he'd like it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank posted for all of us...

[...]

HAAAAA I agree. What a putz. Let tradewinds probe him.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 1:28:28 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
trader_4 posted for all of us...

[...]

Al Franken isn't one of my buddies. And when you have the level of
similar, consistent allegations against Franken, ie that he was
chasing a whole bunch of women as young as 14, then we can talk.
Are all these women lying? And it's not just the women, there
are probably a dozen other people, men and women, who confirm
that Moore was hitting on high school age girls when he was in
his 30s. It's like Bill Cosby. When one comes forward, you
figure it's probably not true. When you have five, you figure
there's probably something there. When it's 50, you know he's
toast. IMO, Moore is past five and on his way to toast.
To figure out if the yearbook is real,
We don't need a handwriting analysis, we need the FBI to analyze it
and figure out if it that note was written in there 40 years
ago or last week. It might be fake, but there are so many people
telling the same story that I doubt they are all lying.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 1:46:13 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/16/2017 1:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

For your information one of your buddies Al Franken has been accused by a
radio personality of groping her. Is he guilty?

Made me sort of happy to see that. I did not care for him on SNL, but
even less as a Senator. He always had a superiority attitude. I'd not
mind seeing him torn down a few notches. They even posted a photo of
him with hands on the girl.

You think some of the GOP senators who suggested that Moore might not be
seated if he won, etc, wish they hadn't said that now? What are they
going to do with Franken?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2017 3:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Frank posted for all of us...

[...]

After posting, I was thinking that Kevin Spacey might also ask for a probe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 posted for all of us...

[...]

When are you going to realize that we don't care about your doubts,
opinions, fears and analysis? Just go away.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2017 2:38 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
trader_4 posted for all of us...

When are you going to realize that we don't care about your doubts,
opinions, fears and analysis? Just go away.

must have missed when you were authorized to speak for all of us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2:38:50 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
trader_4 posted for all of us...

[...]

Again, noted that you don't make similar demands of Burford or any of
your other right wing Trump loving kook butt buddies here. And again,
note who started the thread, it wasn't me. Maybe
you should simply stop reading obviously off topic posts that invade
your safe space.