Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

Frank posted for all of us...

On 11/16/2017 2:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:46:09 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/16/2017 1:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

For your information one of your buddies Al Franken has been accused by a
radio personality of groping her. Is he guilty?

Made me sort of happy to see that. I did not care for him on SNL, but
even less as a Senator. He always had a superiority attitude. I'd not
mind seeing him torn down a few notches. They even posted a photo of
him with hands on the girl.

This pic? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOw3SSrWsAARFtX.jpg

I have questioned the election results when Franken demanded a
re-count. Seemed like a very small margin.

I don't hate the guy, I just can't stand the sum beach. Plays
"gottcha" politics.

I heard that Franken is actually calling for an ethics probe of himself.
He deserves the probe without the ethics. Knowing him, he'd like it.

HAAAAA I agree. What a putz. Let tradewinds probe him.

--
Tekkie