Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 2:40:51 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
trader_4 posted for all of us...

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 8:39:34 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/14/2017 10:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And if this wasn't a romantic thing,
what's Moore's explanation for how he came to know this student and to
write that comment in her yearbook? So far, I have not heard anything.

No but you're quick enough to draw a conclusion aren't you?

You were somehow drawing the conclusion that it's OK for a guy in his
30's to be writing romantic notes in a high school student's yearbook,
so I guess I can also draw my own conclusion, which is that if it's
real, given all the other women and the allegations, it is pretty
compelling evidence.

What "compelling evidence"? I don't know what he did or didn't do.
Repeat a lie enough and it's considered the truth. *But it's still a lie*

--
Tekkie

Did you read what I wrote? I said the yearbook should be sent for
forensic analysis and if it's real, then it's pretty compelling evidence.
All we need to do is find out if that ink on the page is one week old
or 40 years old. If it's 40 years old, it's genuine, unless you think
they started a conspiracy against Moore 40 years ago.