Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Gloria Allred Brings Forth A New Accuser Against Roy Moore

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2:38:50 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
trader_4 posted for all of us...

Al Franken isn't one of my buddies. And when you have the level of
similar, consistent allegations against Franken, ie that he was
chasing a whole bunch of women as young as 14, then we can talk.
Are all these women lying? And it's not just the women, there
are probably a dozen other people, men and women, who confirm
that Moore was hitting on high school age girls when he was in
his 30s. It's like Bill Cosby. When one comes forward, you
figure it's probably not true. When you have five, you figure
there's probably something there. When it's 50, you know he's
toast. IMO, Moore is past five and on his way to toast.
To figure out if the yearbook is real,
We don't need a handwriting analysis, we need the FBI to analyze it
and figure out if it that note was written in there 40 years
ago or last week. It might be fake, but there are so many people
telling the same story that I doubt they are all lying.

When are you going to realize that we don't care about your doubts,
opinions, fears and analysis? Just go away.

--
Tekkie

Again, noted that you don't make similar demands of Burford or any of
your other right wing Trump loving kook butt buddies here. And again,
note who started the thread, it wasn't me. Maybe
you should simply stop reading obviously off topic posts that invade
your safe space.