Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where to buy a non-condensing boiler?

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.

Don't you silly Brits know how to google?

https://www.ecomfort.com/heating/wei...r-boilers.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 14:27:26 +0100, noname wrote:

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.

Don't you silly Brits know how to google?

https://www.ecomfort.com/heating/wei...r-boilers.html

I wanted a boiler, not a blast furnace. This size:
http://www.miltonkeynesheating.com/images/home1.jpg

--
My Wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate.
She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 14:27:26 +0100, noname wrote:

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.

Don't you silly Brits know how to google?

https://www.ecomfort.com/heating/wei...r-boilers.html

I wanted a boiler, not a blast furnace. This size:
http://www.miltonkeynesheating.com/images/home1.jpg

You asked for a boiler, you silly brit. Learn to be more specific.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 17:22:06 +0100, Jackson Brown wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 14:27:26 +0100, noname wrote:

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.

Don't you silly Brits know how to google?

https://www.ecomfort.com/heating/wei...r-boilers.html

I wanted a boiler, not a blast furnace. This size:
http://www.miltonkeynesheating.com/images/home1.jpg

You asked for a boiler, you silly brit. Learn to be more specific.

And what I showed you is a boiler. I believe you yanks call them furnaces? The thing that heats the water for the radiators around your house (and also for hot taps in your sinks/baths).

--
President Bush is rehearsing his speech for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
He begins with "Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 17:22:06 +0100, Jackson Brown wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 14:27:26 +0100, noname wrote:

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or
anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that
condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.

Don't you silly Brits know how to google?

https://www.ecomfort.com/heating/wei...r-boilers.html

I wanted a boiler, not a blast furnace. This size:
http://www.miltonkeynesheating.com/images/home1.jpg

You asked for a boiler, you silly brit. Learn to be more specific.

And what I showed you is a boiler. I believe you yanks call them
furnaces? The thing that heats the water for the radiators around your
house (and also for hot taps in your sinks/baths).

Only people ignorant of proper terminology call them furnaces. Boilers
heat water, furnaces heat air.

The Weil McLain shown are very typical of heating boilers in the US.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 2:04:52 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 17:22:06 +0100, Jackson Brown wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 14:27:26 +0100, noname wrote:

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.

Don't you silly Brits know how to google?

https://www.ecomfort.com/heating/wei...r-boilers.html

I wanted a boiler, not a blast furnace. This size:
http://www.miltonkeynesheating.com/images/home1.jpg

You asked for a boiler, you silly brit. Learn to be more specific.

And what I showed you is a boiler. I believe you yanks call them furnaces? The thing that heats the water for the radiators around your house (and also for hot taps in your sinks/baths).

My house doesn't have radiators. Ductwork for the heated (in winter) or
cooled (in summer) air to circulate. It's extremely common hereabouts.

Hot water is provided by the water heater.

Cindy Hamilton