Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Where to buy a non-condensing boiler?

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 17:22:06 +0100, Jackson Brown wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 14:27:26 +0100, noname wrote:

Anyone still sell non-condensing boilers over in the USA, or anywhere else? The British companies are all stocking that condensing fragile ****e that wears out faster.

Don't you silly Brits know how to google?

https://www.ecomfort.com/heating/wei...r-boilers.html

I wanted a boiler, not a blast furnace. This size:
http://www.miltonkeynesheating.com/images/home1.jpg

You asked for a boiler, you silly brit. Learn to be more specific.

And what I showed you is a boiler. I believe you yanks call them furnaces? The thing that heats the water for the radiators around your house (and also for hot taps in your sinks/baths).

--
President Bush is rehearsing his speech for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
He begins with "Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!"