Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default replacing conventional boiler with a condensing boiler

My plumber quoted me £2,500 incl VAT to replace my conventional boiler
with a 28 KWATTS Worcester Condensed Boiler. Is it a reasonable price?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
My plumber quoted me £2,500 incl VAT to replace my conventional boiler
with a 28 KWATTS Worcester Combi Condensed Boiler. Is it a reasonable price?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
My plumber quoted me £2,500 incl VAT to replace my conventional boiler
with a 28 KWATTS Worcester Combi Condensed Boiler. Is it a reasonable price?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message . com
from contains these words:

Is it a reasonable price?

How many times is he planning on doing it?

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 05:02:37 -0700, hardyv_36 wrote:

My plumber quoted me £2,500 incl VAT to replace my conventional boiler
with a 28 KWATTS Worcester Condensed Boiler. Is it a reasonable price?

Read the BoilerChoice FAQ.
Looks like the price is around the going rate. If you are unhappy with
that then you'll need to learn a lot about the job and might aswell set
yourself up in business doing it for others.

Condensing Boiler efficency with existing radiators etc... RzB UK diy 24 September 9th 05 11:22 PM
Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Condensing Boiler replacement for my conventional boiler Andy Kaye UK diy 45 March 1st 05 09:54 AM
Replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 38 November 12th 03 11:10 PM
New Condensing Boiler and Shower Bjorn UK diy 19 August 13th 03 03:54 PM